Guest Smartflight

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first attempt at making a wallpaper:  

@warhawk2002 - Next time, you should insert use the "Insert inline" function so the image is attached and we don't have to download it to see it

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Admin

~Bump~

How could a topic as great as this one be forgotten :o

Decided to change my desktop background because I got bored of my last one; which is different to the last one I posted in this topic :3

Found an old humble bundle I had purchased and found out I could download 50mb worth of wallpapers ;)

Chose one which gave a nice clam feel to it; despite the game it coming from is a physiological action thriller xD

It'll probably change within the next week if I get any decent pictures while at Fall Out Boy :D

post-5069-0-07024800-1383516826_thumb.pn

• Management

Changed to this today as Syndicate after 10 months released episode 301 of the Minecraft Project series and I thought that I would show some little support for it finally being created xD !! 
post-18356-0-28303500-1384392808_thumb.p

Before Switching to the Minecraft one I used the jade temple painted on a mountain which is also linked below

post-18356-0-22618600-1384392982_thumb.j

And before that one was a more frosty calm and beautiful picture of snowy mountain aarea with a rainbow in the background (:
post-18356-0-39694100-1384392995_thumb.j

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.