Guest Smartflight

Post a screenshot of your desktop!

nope but I have heard of this button that does just as good of a job... I think it's delete? :P You need to get some folders on that desktop xD

There WAS this program that I had called Fences. It helped me until it nagged me to buy the program.

a pic of a clean desktop. I hate lots of icons. 

I have the same hate except for at some point in my desktops life cycle I somehow always end up covering my desktop with applications and folders etc. My desktop is a total mess right now. Luckily I have 2 screens, so I can look over at my empty desktop from time to time and remember how good it looked before I cluttered it will 1 million folders and applications :P

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 10.53.09 AM.pngI'm the noob with the mac :P I don't have another computer, and this one is assigned from my school. You can see few-month-old documents relating to my art class or university applications. Also, I have a teacher photoshopped as a broccoli, a mathematica program, a hilarious youtube comment, Cyanide and Happiness comics, and a folder dedicated to a local server I would host back in the christmas holidays. Also, I have very simple wallpapers.

Here's an image of my wallpapers. I find the Burj Khalifa so amazing :P 

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 10.58.55 AM.png

Started mucking about with console commands in Witcher 3 ended up with this, thought it would make a good background :) The games bar on Rainmeter needs updating, uninstalled the majority of those games. I have space again on a drive that isn't my media drive!

Screenshot_(73).png