• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my first attempt at making a wallpaper:  

@warhawk2002 - Next time, you should insert use the "Insert inline" function so the image is attached and we don't have to download it to see it

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

a pic of a clean desktop. I hate lots of icons. 

I have the same hate except for at some point in my desktops life cycle I somehow always end up covering my desktop with applications and folders etc. My desktop is a total mess right now. Luckily I have 2 screens, so I can look over at my empty desktop from time to time and remember how good it looked before I cluttered it will 1 million folders and applications :P

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 10.53.09 AM.pngI'm the noob with the mac :P I don't have another computer, and this one is assigned from my school. You can see few-month-old documents relating to my art class or university applications. Also, I have a teacher photoshopped as a broccoli, a mathematica program, a hilarious youtube comment, Cyanide and Happiness comics, and a folder dedicated to a local server I would host back in the christmas holidays. Also, I have very simple wallpapers.

Here's an image of my wallpapers. I find the Burj Khalifa so amazing :P 

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 10.58.55 AM.png

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Started mucking about with console commands in Witcher 3 ended up with this, thought it would make a good background :) The games bar on Rainmeter needs updating, uninstalled the majority of those games. I have space again on a drive that isn't my media drive!

Screenshot_(73).png

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.