Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamie

Your current games

44 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Have you been playing on JR Craft ? Let me know on the suggestion forum if you think anything needs adding :D

I haven't but I plan to try and get a couple friends together and start at some point, I don't want to start alone :P

Currently just playing Rocket League. Wanting to play minecraft but once I got optifine I dont wanna play without it. With the release of the new nether stuff optifine wont be updating for a little while so im disappointed. Also just have lack of motivation to play it since I have bad building skills and creativity. :(

On 10/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, IAMSNOWMAN said:

I've been playing Pokémon Sword, Warzone, Animal Crossing, DC Universe Online, Fortnite, The Division 2 and I intend to play either ESO or FFXIV but currently am indecisive. 

How have you been enjoying Pokemon Sword? I've given it a break as I was getting tired of it for some reason.

19 hours ago, Ravek said:

Currently just playing Rocket League. Wanting to play minecraft but once I got optifine I dont wanna play without it. With the release of the new nether stuff optifine wont be updating for a little while so im disappointed. Also just have lack of motivation to play it since I have bad building skills and creativity. :(

I haven't ever played rocket league xD When it does update it'd be great to get together and have an old fashioned play on JRCraft.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:52 AM, Jamie said:

As the title suggests what are the current games you are playing?

Lately I don't have much time to play. But if I can spend some time the ones I usually play are Cities Skylines, Prison Architect and American truck simulator.