Its been over a year since I have stepped down from management here. Not a day goes by where I dont think about this place and its people. I always hope the best for everyone, and hope everyone is staying safe. I work at a beef plant so im required to work during this virus. Over 40 people have caught it and 2 have passed from my work. As for my personal life things are going alright, things could be better, but its not the worst either. Not much exciting has happened to inform you on so this will be a short post. Miss you all ❤️

• Management

Hello! 

Long time no see! I hope that you're well and I am sorry to hear about the circumstances of your work. I hope that as many of your friends and colleagues recover as possible, and I'm deeply sorry to hear that unfortunately 2 of them have passed. This truly is a difficult time and as a Key worker myself I commend your continuous efforts to keep going forward! 

I am however happy to hear that personal life is going well, there will always be room for improvement and I hope that sometime soon you're blessed with the changes and improvements that I'm sure you deserve!.

Until we speak again, and thank you for dropping by and saying hello :)

• Owner

Hey @Ravek,

Nice to see you drop by. Sorry to hear that 2 of your fellow colleagues have passed due to this horrible virus. This virus has affected the entire globe in ways that no one ever thought possible. 

I hope to see and hear more from you, miss seeing you around mate!

Message me anytime you need anything ❤️