Guest Shadow

The Home & Away Topic

Away starting today, estimated for 2 to 3 days.

I tampered with my registry (stupid move one), and had chosen not to back it up before doing so (stupid move two). So now I need to backup all my Documents, Music, batch scripts, etc. and do a format and reinstall. Good side of this - I can make a backup disc this time after I get it all set back up. :\

Away from 19 July 2012 till indefinite/unknown

Reason: Moved to a new city, college starting soon, might be busier than expected. On that note, @Jamie, feel free to demote me to a Citizen for some time until I can figure out a tentative date when I could be back as "staff." Right now, the best I can do is read the forum and sometimes reply.

Reason: Moved to a new city, college starting soon, might be busier than expected. On that note, @Jamie, feel free to demote me to a Citizen for some time until I can figure out a tentative date when I could be back as "staff." Right now, the best I can do is read the forum and sometimes reply.

Sad to see you go :( I'll miss you dude -> You and Peter Basically made JR what it is today. I hope to see you soon :'(

I will be leaving today for about a week. I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner, been really busy. I will be going to SPAH a convention for harmonica, and will be performing there! I might be able to slip on JR every now and then, but not on the car ride down to texas or back. I will try to keep on the forums with my ipod though.

I would like to say, I'm back on the forums. I will be available on Skype on weekends. Minecraft does not interest me much, but I will try to be there when I can :)

Away from saturday 25/8/12 to the sunday after 33/8/12.

Reason: Holiday for the summer, I may be around, but not on as often as the internet connection is pretty bad where we are going.

Also, I have been a bit inactive these last few weeks, this is because it is the summer holidays and I have been going out more often. Also my internet keeps bugging out and im fixing it soon xD

Joe :)

I might be away on the minecraft server for a while since my computer graphics card has recently decided to stop working properly and now everything displays in 4 bit, not even 8!!

so until I fix that or get a new computer, I might be off the minecraft servers for a while. Luckily I still have my trustworthy phone that works so I will still be active on the forums :D

Will be away (possibly dead) on 22nd - 31st December 2012.

Off topic

Going on a road trip to another state so I can die in a different time zone with family.

Edit 1

The state I'm going is in the same time zone as my home state.

Edit 2

I cheated death a few hours ago so the mutant kangaroos are coming for me.