Guest Flaw

Random Thoughts

Guest Flaw

This one doesn't really need explainations.

Post whatever you are thinking. Out of nowhere. Irrelevant. Nothing matters here. Just post whatever is in your head.

It doesn't matter if someone else talks about it or not.

Life is a *****.

Guest Tawny

Maybe later on next year I'll set down an event for JR Network :P

how about on Jizzmas? A time for family and friends to sit down and eat crackers :)

Guest MarkW94

how about on Jizzmas? A time for family and friends to sit down and eat crackers :)

That would be awesome but am kinda impossible lol :P

Guest Tawny

That would be awesome but am kinda impossible lol :P

:D

how?

I mean, my mum made it up and it's like X-mas, but it's not on X-mas, it's about two-three weeks after.. I think you were there when mum was explaining it .. :)

Guest MarkW94

Oh not the jizzmas part thats pretty awesome it would be for all the jr peeps to meet up then because well...wed freeze our nuts off lol XD

Guest Tawny

its not too weird. Its basically a christmas, but at the start of january instead, around the 15th or so. My mum made it up, because after christmas, everything is cheaper, so presents wouldnt cost as much. And another good thing about it is, your mates can come over and celebrate jizzmas together! But mates normally cant come over for christmas...and thats why jizzmas is really cool! :) xD

Guest Shadow

its not too weird. Its basically a christmas, but at the start of january instead, around the 15th or so. My mum made it up, because after christmas, everything is cheaper, so presents wouldnt cost as much. And another good thing about it is, your mates can come over and celebrate jizzmas together! But mates normally cant come over for christmas...and thats why jizzmas is really cool! :) xD

That's actually a really good idea. Christmas = family time, jizzmas = buddy time. I just don't like the name.

Guest Shadow

I like the name Jizzmas! lol

It's funny yet awesome!

From where I go to school, jizz is slang for something totally different.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.