Guest Flaw

Random Thoughts

So I just thought about something... I really want to either
A) Become pro at some multiplayer video game so I can be successful in tournaments and get money

B )Become a big gaming Youtuber who can live on it.

or C) Both
And it's not so much because I just want to live on playing video games. It's just to piss off my parents who despise video games and me playing them and constantly ***** at me about it. So I think that's good enough reason, isn't it?

--
Other people should post here cause I hate when I have thoughts to post but I don't want to post 2x in a row >.>

--EDIT--

The 'living on video games' would piss my parents off to no end. It would be wonderful.

I can't wait until I move onto the REAL programming part of this course; the "real programming" part being C# accompanied by Windows Server and whatever else there was. TouchDevelop is nice, but maybe some other time.

Dammit dammit dammit... I'm breaking down right now... My mom is making me do her damn relistings, which need to be done by July 1st, I have to have the house cleaned and my room cleaned by tomorrow morning and every morning I have to go and take care of a bunch of little kids that don't listen to a thing I say. Between being stressed out from that, and stressed out from these deadlines... I'm litterly just breaking down... my mom will flip on me if I don't have the relistings done... and the same if I don't have the house cleaned, possibly my room as well. And I have a soccer game in like 2 hours. And my siblings and nephew are coming for the weekend. Please... I need a huge storm to cancel my game..

Hmm I wonder if my Minecraft backup tool is needed any more considering the 1.6 launcher and the files/folders that it produces.

All I can see that is worth backing up is the savesresourcepacks, and maybe stats. Everything else seems to be managed by the launcher or doesn't need to be worried about at all.

So, Leanne's bestfriend directly betrays my trust and backstabs me and Leanne is frustrated because I refuse to talk to her friend who I now hate, even though her friend is trying to make it up to me? No just no, you can never make up what you did to me and to us, I hate you for it and it is the only thing I will remember of you.

Of course Steam Summer Sale starts and the main game I want is on sale in a flash sale.... anyone wanna be my best friend ever and buy me Skyrim Legendary Edition? :D

Seriously I'll trade you 8 THQ games (well 7, one of them is DLC), 3 indie games, my Borderlands 2 Trading Card (if you happen to want that), a 75% off Forge Coupon and most of my trade able tf2 items. I know, I know JR isn't a trading grounds. But... I really want a legit version of Skyrim >.> 

Hate hot weather, I just want to sit in my room and game but I can't because it's just too hot xD It appears there are cons to having the warmest room in the house and they always seem to appear in the summer :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.