Guest Flaw

Random Thoughts

@Kyle what are the fight mechanics like in the newer AC games playing AC2 atm on my gf's mum's Xbox and wanted to know if the fight mechanics improved in the later games ?

I haven't played the latest one yet (because no moneys :( ) but I'd say they've improved a lot. Brotherhood, it was the graphics that mainly improved but I think in revelations and 3 the mechanics improved a lot. Though you still get stupid guards that decide they've lost you if you hide behind a chimney xD And not to forget magical floating guns when you kill enemies sometimes xD

Hot chocolate or Tea.... Mountain Dew makes me extremely tired >.< Tastes soo good though
Family are away food shopping, going to fall asleep and headnut the keyboard here 

Listening to the WoW Mists of Pandaria Soundtrack though 
so calming at times :D awh kung fu panda's and stuff what even, dream-works totally stole the idea  ;)

This week really can't go any quicker... I just want it to be over already :/

That's it, I've decided I'm not going to do work this free period, I'm literally just going to play crappy online games :P

I played sonic and lost by level 3, I'm so bad at sonic. I think I'll play tetris instead then maybe look at my physics and pretend to know what I'm doing xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSd0keSj2W8&noredirect=1

The expert photographer that takes photo's for McDonald's advertising has taught me something new.... apparently the camera only see's one dimension, yep that's right, not two but one dimension. *facepalm*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.