Guest Flaw

Random Thoughts

On 08/09/2016 at 6:32 AM, Mecmax said:

Did you find a notable difference (compared to HDD I'm assuming)?

Huge difference due to speed and battery life. The space is something to be desired though. BUt hey I got a new laptop which has both ssd and hdd :)

On 19/09/2016 at 9:03 AM, Jamie said:

Huge difference due to speed and battery life. The space is something to be desired though. BUt hey I got a new laptop which has both ssd and hdd :)

That's what I have, and I do find it really nice :) And then, I have an immense external hard drive, which is one further down the line, in terms of speed to storage space :P But each one has its use, between music, photo and video storage, games, etc, which is great ^^

3 hours ago, Chris said:

We should probably start using the site more again, admittedly I haven't been on in ages 

Still stand by my suggestion... we need to start fresh with something fast, modern and light -- such as Discourse/Flarum. :/

I guess the two biggest issues are how it will be nearly impossible to move everyone there, and that connecting Minecraft servers to the forums would be a pain in the ass, if possible at all. :P

Why don't we make a little Discord server? It would, at the very least, serve as an easy way for staff members to reconvene and discuss the next course of action, and if we do end up getting some more people, we could turn it public.

I myself haven't touched minecraft in months. I'm much more into Undertale, writing fanfiction, and roleplaying.

@Flaw I agree that we need to start fresh, and maybe scale our minecraft servers back so we have resources to use elsewhere. I think we should have an ark server, I'm gonna talk to Caly about that one. We need to expand our range of servers and games we just have a presence on. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.