Sign in to follow this  
Guest avengedinvain91

Alexandra and Joey's Project List

Guest avengedinvain91

Alexandria, and i along with those who are Volunteering to help build This INSAINLY big house along with the other things on this list. Decided to make a thread of this cause we've had SO many ideas of what to build I thot why not share em. If any1 has good ideas of what things to build ur more than welcome to msg/email me or alex with ur ideas/suggestions.

Building Priority's.

(1):Making Electronics--Microwave, Oven, Lights, Televison(On/Off Power button) through-out the House.

(2):Need to Wire Door bell Through-out the House.

(3):Interior Pluming---Sinks, Bathtubs, ect.

(4):Interior Fruniture.

(5):Basement Excavation.(Building Movie Theater In basement)

.........More to come

Also, those who would like payment in assisting Building anything on this list msg Me(joey) or Alexandra.

Guest LoxRox123

I can help with alot

1. The lighting

3. The plumbing, I have an idea for the toilet and the sink

I can also build a working movie theater (with pistons)

Guest LoxRox123

Loxrox123, Alex has already got me to do the lighting, I'm gonna do it when the furniture is done

Guest BobTheThingyBob

LoxRox has a shop that sell's flushable toilets, right? Why not make The same thing but larger so it can be a bathtub?

Guest avengedinvain91

We''ll if you come and look we've alrdy got tha bathtub laid out, come and look if u like. /warp Alexandra

Guest Slayer122678

i can wire nearly every electrical appliance and i have a great idea for the plumbing

Guest LoxRox123

LoxRox has a shop that sell's flushable toilets, right? Why not make The same thing but larger so it can be a bathtub?

A giant version of that would be very difficult to look realistic, becuase of minecraft's water physics

Finiteliquid mod would make it easy though

I can get the redstone guild to work on the electrical appliances and lighting (me and slayer are the guildmasters)

Guest cazzum1996

al help you with this project i just need to check when you are on and i suppose help out:)

Guest avengedinvain91

I'm not rly in charge of it, but Alex is, shes usually on evenin-late night hours i think.

Sign in to follow this