Sign in to follow this  
Guest avengedinvain91

Builder's Guild

Guest avengedinvain91

Hey guy's,

Iv relized how good the Mining Guild is going and it encourages me to make a builder's Guild. I'v been busy helping with other big projects on MC, For example, Alexandra's Huge house(which btw if you'd like a Realistic/Replica of your room just msg her in-game or on JR) and another project me and mike are currently working on.

Haven't decided where im gunna put the Guild hall/house but if i'll have a place soon. If you wanna join leave a post :P. Once i get the Guild running I'll be leaving a list here of new projects i'd like the Guild to get working on. I rly have high hopes for this Guild and I've no doubt we'll leave massive structures in our wake.

Guest cazzum1996

plz i would love to join the builders guild im an allright builder

Guest cazzum1996

lol horrible builder I suppose if you join you will get ideas that we use, And probably you will be amazing at building, I bet you are pretty good at building :P

Guest Mr bsss

i am a ok builder i like to build people make fun of my creations but i just say be quiet i suck so i wanna join to get better

Guest avengedinvain91

Doesent matter wether ur a good builder or bad builder, ull always get bettr with practice. half-way through this week ill be postin a list of Projects to do and ill have a vote of which we'll do first :P

Guest Kayread

Im a pretty goood Builder, i was going to make a Building Guild But looks like i was beat to it :P

Sign in to follow this