Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jamie

Virtual Chest - To fix chest disapperances

Guest Jamie

Hey guys,

Since Minecraft has a bug with chests we have installed something called Virtual Chests.

The commands below are for the chests so you can easily store things so they won't EVER go missing like signs and chests do.

Hope the commands below will really help, There is a 10 Chest limit for citizens and there is a 30 chest limit for VIP's (Chest limit only for Virtual Chests).

Please be aware we do not support and will not help users anymore if they store items in a normal chest, please be aware these chests are to replace them for the meantime till they work properly and the bug is fixed. Please be aware the signs are also misfunctioning at times and we are trying to find a way to fix this also,

Regards,

Jamie

/gp ? 1,2 or 3 - to see the help's page (1,2 or 3)

/gp c (|ChestName) - open the chest ChestName. If no ChestName provided, use the default chest. (by default your first chest)

/gp s (PlayerName) - send the content of your default chest to the PlayerName

/gp e (ChestName) - empty your default chest or the ChestName.

/gp b (large OR normal) ChestName - buy a new chest with the type and the name choosen

/gp u (|ChestName) - Upgrade the default chest if no ChestName is provided and if it's a normal chest./gp set ChestName (default OR send) - Set the ChestName as default chest or as send/receive chest for "gifts"

/gp l - List all your chests

/gp r oldName newName - Rename the chest oldName to newName

/gp rm <chest> - DESTROY the <chest> forever !

Guest cazzum1996

kk thanks for that jamie now i know the command allthought i set a warp to my house lol :P

Guest cazzum1996

I had one chest emptied. I was seriously paranoid. I thought my rare chest was going to clear. I have 2 stacks of 64 diamonds.

Edited by cazzum1996

Guest ak416

The issue is not with the chests itself, you guys have a conflicting plug in!

I own a server myself and have not had these issues. Perhaps whatever plug in you guys had installed previously, that automatically locked chests, was causing the problem. I know its not as simple but you should look into alternatives such as Lockette.

Guest cazzum1996

i suppose you could do that look into plugins about it but am pretty shure jamie looked into it and sayed it is a minecraft bug because i have tp to my house and 3 quarter of the time its fine then another time it's gone so you know he has a good look at it and sorry to go of topic here but how do you get a bannerthing on the bottom of your name when you post.:P

Guest dcrown66

The issue is not with the chests itself, you guys have a conflicting plug in!

I own a server myself and have not had these issues. Perhaps whatever plug in you guys had installed previously, that automatically locked chests, was causing the problem. I know its not as simple but you should look into alternatives such as Lockette.

I'm not totally sure about the chest issue, but the sign problem is with bukkit and is occurring on other servers.

Sign in to follow this