Sign in to follow this  
Guest fritch

/lvl and /jobs

/lvl's  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a cap for the /lvl command to cap at 30

• Yes, max it at 30; theres no point in having it go higher.
    • No, I like things the way they are (add your reason below)

Guest fritch

So the level part is more of a rant but I don't like having levels higher then 30 because unless I'm mistaken, a level higher then 30 is just bragging rights and some people like bragging rights. But in this case I think its just annoying. I'd say cap it at 30 but some people like it how it is so that one could go either way.

With levels I've noticed there is a /lvl notify that lets you know when and how much experience you get but this isn't the same for /jobs and it might be that the mods were made differently. It would be very nice to know when you're making money instead of having to type /jobs info every time. It would be more convenient to have a /jobs notify that lets you know how much you make when you place a block.

Yes i know its probably a mods thing and it would have to be fixed on the mods side but its just something I would like to see happen.

Guest Kayread

I think it should max but doesn't Obsedian Mining Requires 35 or something?

Guest Qudubz

I think it should max but doesn't Obsedian Mining Requires 35 or something?

Obsidian requires Diamond pick to be mined. So level 30 i think.. Long time since i was at that level <.<

Guest dcrown66

yea why change it, it ain't broken, i like having unlimited lvls

i agree that having a job xp notify would be nice, but i think its just how that plugin is

Guest fritch

yah im more into the /jobs xp notify idea more then the /lvl idea that was more of a rant but i dont think it should be too hard to update the plugin to do that

Guest atimeforglory

I really don't see how it hurts to let levels keep going. It would be nice to know how much cash the jobs earn us though.

Guest fritch

yah and if at the very least suggest it as an update though i did look up the jobs mod and looked like it might not be upkept anymore :P