Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jamie

VIP Membership now paid

Guest Jamie

Hi guys,

We are not allowing users to get free VIP via 400 - 1000 posts etc. anymore.

Why is it paid now?

For one, we need the money to sustain and support JR. Two, it would filter our abusive users that don't give a s*** and only want to spam compared with our great users that are willing to pay to help JR and enjoy their experience by making it better for everybody.

Can I get a trial?

You can get VIP for 7 days (one time only though) if you bring a friend, this is mean't to be a trial.

But I want VIP and have no money?

I'm sorry but this won't work. If you don't have the money you can't get VIP; there is never any free VIP membership given out except for month memberships that may be given out in events. I'd prefer if you didn't reply with a hate reply saying that it's unfair. It's only to support our running costs (over 80 euro per month for each server... Just a note to say, we have 2 servers now..)

I hope you understand this is to help JR.

Regards,

Jamie

Guest avengedinvain91

Yeah, I agree with it all Jamie. Most important thing is to keep JR up, just gotta do what ya gotta do :P

Guest cazzum1996

Yeah, I do agree with this because I have seen a lot of people have been getting free VIP. But may I ask why am I a citizen and not a helper? :P

Guest fritch

I like it, considering VIP is nice. But it's not important for getting enjoyment on the server so it's for those willing to really help keep the server going.

Your post says helper still; dunno about in-game.

Guest CubeEater666

I like this, as more paid VIP means more features. I'm glad for this