Sign in to follow this  
Guest k3v_o

Steve Jobs Dead

Guest k3v_o

Steve jobs has died at the age of 56 of pancreatic cancer. Chairman, Co-Founder and former C.E.O. of Apple and the creator of Great everyday gadgets that have become part of our everyday lives like the Ipod, Iphone and Ipad (not the Mac, Macs suck) and have changed the way we will think about technology forever.

Steve jobs has been battling Pancreatic cancer for several years and several years ago received a liver transplant. In August, Steve Jobs stepped down as CEO, handing the reins to Tim Cook.

His family, in a separate statement, said Steve Jobs "died peacefully today surrounded by his family...We know many of you will mourn with us, and we ask that you respect our privacy during our time of grief."

The Staff here at JR are deeply saddened by this news and our condolences go out to his wife Lauren and four children.

Guest Flaw

Such a sad happening. Legends don't live forever after all.

Sigh. The news made me cry.

Guest Thomas Bates III

This news made me the saddest I've been for a long time. The father of modern technology has passed away. Very sad indeed.

Guest damsch12

This is really sad :P, we have lost one of the greatest legends of technolgy, a true genius.

We will miss you, Goodbye Steve, thank you for all.

Guest Flaw

If anyone wants to pay their respects by way of art, have a look here. You can also simply browse others' submissions, and/or favorite them.

Just a heads up on a community project on the web.

Sign in to follow this