JR Network
Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Win7sé Brings Mac-Like Screen Corners to Windows 7

9b4bc2706e33a5c30b0de55d6251c15d.jpg

Windows: Win7sé brings one of Mac OS X's best features to Windows, letting you trigger different actions by moving your mouse to one of the corners on your screen.

We've shared a number of ways to get Mac OS X's best features on Windows, but Win7sé fills another void by adding screen corners, which let you launch actions—like the an Alt-Tab overview of Windows, showing the desktop, showing your Windows gadgets, putting the display to sleep, or activating the screensaver—through moving your mouse to the corners of your screen. It also has a few helpful miscellaneous features, like turning off Aero Peek and disabling the screensaver. A few of the actions (most notably the Alt-Tab preview) don't really work on PC's with multiple monitors, so be wary of that, but the rest is still pretty useful. Hit the link to check it out.

Win7sé is a free download for Windows only.

Source | Download

I was going to take screenshot of all the available modes/features, but that won't be possible seeing as majority of the effects come and go and seconds. If you're a Mac-lover, use to Macs then this very nice program will bring one of the features you love onto Windows. I just used it and I do suggest that you give it try, but I won't be using it XD

Tell me what you guys think about this!

Maybe even give it a rating out of 5.

Guest lttf   
Guest lttf

I own a Mac, so there is a bit of a problem. But I have bootcamp, but I don't see the point in downloading application I already have. I don't see the point why people are creating applications to make A PC a mac. Instead of trialing software or buying it, isn't it easy to buy a mac? (price may be a tad expensive) Instead of getting applications that don't give you the full features that mac's give.

Oh something I didn't know. and yeah that'd be a bit pointless :D I think that would be the easier option, price would be one thing, but I don't think everyone needs a Mac. I haven't used Mac enough to make my own judgements, but I've heard Macs are for video producers, editors etc So industry stuff if you know what I mean and Windows is for gamers. Well we all know why Windows is for gaming, but I don't know why that was said about Macs.

Guest RainbowDash   
Guest RainbowDash

I tried this, although I liked it, it was way too simple, and it slowed my PC down, so I switched back to good old Win7 where I can customize colors yayz.

Guest petersmileyface   
Guest petersmileyface

I agree with you except for the bit it slows PC performance, I think its a very lite program.

What do you consider to be too simple?

Guest RainbowDash   
Guest RainbowDash

Its just a white boring taskbar, and a dock... I dunno I just love how Windows feels to me. More use to it I guess?

Guest petersmileyface   
Guest petersmileyface

Boring or simplistic/minimal? I don't really mind the task bar but yes that's true; it'd be because you're so use to Windows (like I am).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.