Guest Epicprodigy3

Assassins Creed Review

Your rating  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this game?

Guest Epicprodigy3

The Assassin Creed Series Started off bad. In the first Game you did the same thing over and over again. But when Assassins creed II came out it got alot better, with a way better storyline and missions.

I Think Assassins Creeds II was the longest of the series. But, the game is set in present day, where some one named Desmond gets kidnapped. He is hooked up to a machine Called the Animus. In The Animus he relives his Ancestors memories. When Assassins Creed Brotherhood came out the game took me a week to get done with the main storyline and to this day im still not done with it, but the main storyline got shorter then in Assassins Creed II. The recently Assassins Creeed Revelations came out. It had Alot of awsome new features, but the storyline still got shorter. Either the games were getting shorter or i was getting way better at the game.

Either way i wanted to play more. I can't wait until the next one comes out. .Almost in Every game in the Assassin creed series the reason he is reliving their memories is because he i looking for something in their memory. Like in Assassins Creed Brotherhood it was the Apple of Eden. Each game they build up a story line but at the end of Revelation i was left confused, I was like how does this have anything to do with the story line?. Im still curious how they move forward from revelations.

But overall i rate the series a 10/10. Even though the first was bad they made up for it in the other games in my point of view.

System Requirements For the xbox360: 300Kb to save the game, HDTV 720p/1080p
(Second Fourm =D)

post-10-0-55517000-1359767726_thumb.jpg post-10-0-00922800-1359767730_thumb.jpg post-10-0-63627100-1359767735_thumb.jpg post-10-0-66627000-1359767740_thumb.jpg post-10-0-29870700-1359767753_thumb.jpeg

Edited by damsch12
Fixed

Guest petersmileyface

Nice review Epic! +rep

You mind adding some screenshots, system requirements, your rating etc?

Guest Epicprodigy3

ok im new ill do some research in the future and get pics on some i have made 3 fourms already, btw send me a message if you have any ideas for fourm topics, i need ideas =P

Guest petersmileyface

Epicprodigy3' timestamp=1326166664' post='49500] ok im new ill do some research in the future and get pics on some

That's fine, just take a look at damsch12's reviews and copy his structure of things :D

Epicprodigy3' timestamp=1326166664' post='49500] btw send me a message if you have any ideas for fourm topics, i need ideas =P

If I had ideas, I would have posted them already :D Just keep up and improve your reviews :D

Anyway, I'd really love to try Assassins Creed out but I don't have the money to buy it (oh add its price on steam as well!) Do you know if this game has a demo?

Guest Epicprodigy3

There i made a few changes ill edit the borderlands one next but i cant add pictures =(, and btw peter it does but i only play it on my Xbox360 si i can just download it from Xbox Live

Guest k3v_o

Just a little advice. Reading your review I notice there being a lot of full stops and pauses. Just try to use them less by using commas or other methods as they help speed the reading process up and make an overall review sound better. It also helps people understand the points you make more. I'm unsure if you are still in school or not, but if you are I found the better reviews you can write, the better communication skills you tend to have which is essential for projects, Essays and a lot of jobs (you can even add that you write reviews as a hobby on your CV). I used to write a lot of reviews up until about 2 years ago and I found that the better I got at reviews the better I did in written projects and essays in school.

Other than that it's a really good review and I have no doubt, even though your new to it, You'll make a great critic :o

In my opinion Assassins Creed 2 was my favourite closely followed by Revelations due to it's mind-blowing ending. I'm not going to explain what happens but I found a lot of people didn't like the last one, because the ending, to them, made no sense. It takes a lot of thinking but I found it makes a lot of sense and ties the whole series together. Anyways, Brotherhood was good but it failed in my opinion to 2 although the multi-player was great fun. But the first Assassins Creed, although started strong, Grew boring fast as I felt the whole thing was going in circles with nothing different on each contract other than a change in scenery (although pretty scenery at that).

Guest JxAce

Depressing I don't have an Xbox so I've only played any Assassins Creed game for maybe 30 minutes each... but they were fun :P

Good review :o

I heard of Assassin's Creed when my friends were taking about it. Then i thought i should try it.

I played Assassin's Creed 2, then i was amazed by the stunts and the scenes.Then i continued playing the game i played Assassin's Creed Brother Hood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3.

I was just amazed then i got addicted to it and i'm waiting for Assassin's Creed 4 to come out.

Anyways i rated this game 10/10. :D