Sign in to follow this  
Guest iCamasHD

My Experience with the Hardcore World

Guest iCamasHD

Well, I just joined, spent some time going through all the registering steps and went to the hardcore world because I wanted a bit of excitement. To begin I ran a small distance away and found a cave. After slowly killing trees with my bare fists I spent a good few minutes gathering some coal I found near the surface before I ventured deeper.

Next, I began to venture down, gathering some iron but mostly coal. I went quite deep and began lighting the place up, when suddenly I was killed in two seconds by a "helper"... Not only could he fly, which I'm guessing he was allowed to, but he claimed he "saw me though the world" due to lag... Now, that's just bulls***, or he needs to get better internet. Either way, hardcore sucks, and if you give flying to VIPs/Helpers then it's way overbalanced and messed up. Needless to say, I'm not going to be trying hardcore again (or at least on this server).

-iCamasHD

Guest Emil

Flying in hardcore is overpowered yes, but we are currently not able to turn it off since its on in the other worlds :/ We need a plugin developed for it.

Guest Wavesludge

Anyone can use flymod in hardcore world..

---

And it's hardcore world, nuff said

---

It's not for everyone becuase they can't handle it. Just play in the other worlds :unsure:

Guest moorhead2015

First: "if you die dont cry" says it at Hardcore Spawn.

Second: yes i have slow internet at times and when loading the world sometimes im able to see chests and people through the earth....

Thirdly: its also obvious where a person is when on my REI's mini map i see light popping outta the ground that isnt lava....

Guest damsch12

Leave it here, if he doesnt want to play in the Hardcore world, so be it...

Guest iCamasHD

First: "if you die dont cry" says it at Hardcore Spawn.

Second: yes i have slow internet at times and when loading the world sometimes im able to see chests and people through the earth....

Thirdly: its also obvious where a person is when on my REI's mini map i see light popping outta the ground that isnt lava....

Your internet didn't seem so slow when you killed me...

And I was underground. Derp.

Guest JxAce

For one, no profane titles on the forums, JR is for people of all ages, I'm changing it now and not closing this thread as it has become a place to argue issues with hardcore instead of saying how unfair it is.

Two: you died in hardcore... shocker. As moor already said, no whining, especially don't bring it to the forums.

Three: anyone can fly including you, the fact that the person who killed you was a helper had nothing to do with it. With zombe you can fly and see the nearest people and there distance if you enable the right settings, without breaking any rules for now (working on getting it fixed, but for now, everyone can cheat, so no one's really cheating -_-) >_>

Four: if you're jealous of his slow computer or internet causing him to see through the ground, jack up your settings or run a bunch of programs at once, anyone can overload their computer :unsure:

There's nothing we can do to prevent that from happening, it's a part of minecraft, don't complain about it.

Hopefully that experience didn't ruin your opinion of JR, it's only one of our 3 different worlds right now, and it's the newest one, which is still in the works :o

I've died 4 times in hardcore myself >_<

Guest zulu765

Your internet didn't seem so slow when you killed me...

And I was underground. Derp.

My internet does the same thing.....

Guest Jamie

We are developing a plugin to stop flying in a certain world and we are making sure god mode also removes on hardcore. Things are in the works. We are working on it and as soon as I can have it it'll be up there!