Sign in to follow this  
Guest k3v_o

Website for College Course

Question

Guest k3v_o

For my Web Authoring module in my Computer Studies course I need to make a website using html but extra marks are given for CSS (CSS is not needed, but I want to do it anyway)... I don't have to put it up online for the course but since I'll be doing a lot of the work I might as well.

What I was thinking was a website that revolves around our minecraft server. It will show projects, skins, How to's and servers connected to ours and will also have a news section where we can post updates on the server along with any competitions and such. Everything would only be about the JR server and servers staff members and trusted members (those who have been with us at least 6 months) have themselves.

I have a basic design drawn out but I think it be nice to have a little input from the people who make the server what it is today :unsure:

So what do you think would be a good addition to the website?

16 answers to this question

Guest petersmileyface

I need to make a website using html but extra marks are given for CSS (CSS is not needed, but I want to do it anyway)... I don't have to put it up online for the course but since I'll be doing a lot of the work I might as well.

CSS is a must even though its not required. Since you plan to use CSS take a look at this. It will be very helpful but it does have some limitations to it.

So what do you think would be a good addition to the website?

Your intentions cover pretty much everything, but take a look at the wiki for some inspirations :unsure:

Guest k3v_o

When do we get the first preview? :unsure:

I could suggest stuff from there on.

only got the project about an hour and a half ago...

CSS is a must even though its not required. Since you plan to use CSS take a look at this. It will be very helpful but it does have some limitations to it.

Thanks, I'll give it a look...

Guest Flaw

960.gs is awesome!!

That CSS framework is just... phenomenal? :unsure: Learn it! It'll only take 10 minutes if ye a walking zombie, and around 2-5 minutes if ye a running zombie xD

Guest Jamie

Kevin, I'd do something easier, What your doing sounds good but without PHP it would be a bit useless. Do something like a portfolio for yourself. I'd say it would be easier and you could make it look real nice :unsure:

Guest petersmileyface

Make it dynamic using PHP :o

If Kev can pull it off, I bet he'll get a freakin' high grade or something equivalent to A++++ XD

Do something like a portfolio for yourself. I'd say it would be easier and you could make it look real nice :unsure:

What would a portfolio involve?

Guest k3v_o

If Kev can pull it off, I bet he'll get a freakin' high grade or something equivalent to A++++ XD

when im in.... ya...

Guest k3v_o

cigarette sales latvia buy cigarettes zurich camel cigarettes black buy cheap cigarettes maryland order cigarettes cheap camel cigarettes youtube discount cigarettes free shipping cheap cigarettes 4u marlboro cigarettes tobacco buy cigarettes online denmark buy cigarettes uk cheap cheapest cigarettes with free shipping cheap cigarettes jersey cigarette sales ban camel cigarettes t shirt order cigarettes online free shipping buy cigarettes with mastercard cigarette sales children buy cigarettes with paypal cheap cigarettes cigarette sales michigan buy cigarettes nj marlboro cigarettes tar and nicotine cheap cigs buy marlboro gold buy cigarettes malta camel cigarettes worst online cigar sales camel cigarettes cost cigarettes online parliament cheap methrol cigs cheap cigarettes dublin where to order cigarettes online cigarette sales singapore marlboro cigarettes quebec cheap cigarettes hong kong cigarettes online north carolina cigarette sales arizona cheap cigs ukraine cost of cigarettes in kansas how to order cigarettes online buy cigarettes for cheap buy cigarettes vancouver bc cheap cigrettes online cigarette cartons camel cigarettes no. 9 marlboro cigarettes virginia buy cheap duty free cigarettes camel cigarettes mcmxiii cheap cigarettes rhode-island cigarette sales uruguay buy-cigarettes-online.biz buy cheap smokes camel cigarettes williamsburg cigarettes online in usa free cigars cigarette sales children cigarettes online camel buy marlboro gold 100s

seems legit!

Guest petersmileyface

seems legit!

Banned for spamming :unsure:

Okay so anyway. Are you going with the portfolio idea or your initial idea?

Guest k3v_o

initial idea, not a huge pile needs to be done for the teacher so once i have the html done with a little css I'll hand it up to him but after that I'll work on it more...