Guest Jamie

Removal of the VIP World

12 members have voted

1. 1. Remove?

• Remove it, I don't use it
    • NOOOOO!!! I use it all the time OMG WTF HAX!

Guest Jamie

Hey Guys,

I'd like only current VIP's to vote upon this.

Do you need the VIP world? We are thinking of removing it to stop the amount of things the server has to load up at once :lol:

Guest x_minecraft101_x

Sure I'm not one to use it anyways because not a lot of people really are on it. Instead of the vip world perhaps could we get some kind of other special command like maybe better items in the mob arena or something cool like that. Thanks for letting us have input jamie!

Guest Jamie

Sure I'm not one to use it anyways because not a lot of people really are on it. Instead of the vip world perhaps could we get some kind of other special command like maybe better items in the mob arena or something cool like that. Thanks for letting us have input jamie!

:lol: I can't really add any more plugins for now. We have a lot already :P

Guest Joe!

May staff vote? As I use it a bit but not much. But I prefer it over creative.

If we get rid of V.I.P world I think we should definatly reset the creative world and section it so its much easier to build. (NO more random diamond structures to remove (all admins will get this...except Flaw :lol:))

Guest IgbarX

I think it's an ok idea, but can we atleast have creative flat if we reset creative world? I dont use VIP world to often, but it helps when testing with redstone.

Guest x_minecraft101_x

Ok I just think if it will help the server move smoother and faster then we should probably do it for the sake of everyone else. I'm willing to sacrifice a little to make the server run better don't know about you guys...

Guest Peter

I think it's an ok idea, but can we atleast have creative flat if we reset creative world? I dont use VIP world to often, but it helps when testing with redstone.

That is exactly what is planned if we are going to reset the creative world. I'm not sure if my suggestion will be applied but I suggested that it will be sectioned off for particular things as well. So for example a redstone area, pixel art area etc.

I also voted yes.

Ok I just think if it will help the server move smoother and faster then we should probably do it for the sake of everyone else. I'm willing to sacrifice a little to make the server run better don't know about you guys...

I'm for it, but there goes the beautiful spawn me and Emil created XD

Guest cazzum1996

It does look like a really nice world but it's never used :/ that's what's bad about loads of world knowone uses them much.

Guest BarberMiss

If your resetting creative please make sure people know first. I know one kid asked can he world guard in creative so he wants his stuff for sure.

Guest x_minecraft101_x

Don't know if there is another section to put this in. But have you given the idea of a faction based warfare area? I understand we have warhub but that's not exactly what I mean. I'm talking like an area designated only for factions to kill each other etc. Let me know if you like the idea!

Guest Armdys

Don't know if there is another section to put this in. But have you given the idea of a faction based warfare area? I understand we have warhub but that's not exactly what I mean. I'm talking like an area designated only for factions to kill each other etc. Let me know if you like the idea!

Hardcore bro.

And I have an idea, we could delete this VIP world and get rid of it, but make the spawn the spawn for the new creative :lol:

Guest Flaw

Joe!' timestamp=1332881697' post='61197] (all admins will get this...except Flaw :P )

except Flaw

except Flaw

except Flaw

1298765044752.jpg

Hardcore bro.

And I have an idea, we could delete this VIP world and get rid of it, but make the spawn the spawn for the new creative :lol:

Maybe use Ideas and Suggestions? Not sure :lol:

Guest Peter

If your resetting creative please make sure people know first. I know one kid asked can he world guard in creative so he wants his stuff for sure.

He should be able to contact an admin so they can save his structure as a schematic.

Joe!' timestamp=1332881697' post='61197] (all admins will get this...except Flaw ;) )

except Flaw

except Flaw

except Flaw

Don't worry Flaw, he forgot to even mention my name :lol:

He should be able to contact an admin so they can save his structure as a schematic.

And I have an idea, we could delete this VIP world and get rid of it, but make the spawn the spawn for the new creative :P

I like the idea! Its a win/win situation here :lol: The spawn could probably serve as an inspiration or a stimulus for creativity, but even if its not I still like the idea!

Guest Emil

I also voted yes to the removal of VIP world, you did say only current VIP's should vote, but staff should be considered as VIP too, we can also use the world.

cazzum1996' timestamp=1332887448' post='61227] It does look like a really nice world but it's never used

The only thing that looks good in this world is the spawn and a few other things.

Guest Wavesludge

I agree that the VIP spawn should be saved.

I only use the VIP world for some testing, I don't use the creative world because it's cluttred and hard to find a good spot, in VIP I already have a spot.

If the creative world gets reset I think we should get rid of the VIP world.

Guest Peter

I think we should remove the VIP regardless and preserve the "good" projects and of course our spawn right Emil? :lol:

Guest Emil

It will NOT be easy to import the vip spawn into a new world.. I would rather create a new voxel terrain than trying to get the old in.

Guest Wavesludge

It will NOT be easy to import the vip spawn into a new world.. I would rather create a new voxel terrain than trying to get the old in.

Fail... Stupid phone. Fixing the post when I get home.

Fail... Stupid phone. Fixing the post when I get home.

Emil's phone has a dupe bug xD

Guest Emil

Wavesludge' timestamp=1332938423' post='61291] Emil's phone has a dupe bug xD

Yup... xD Really damn annoying xD

And fixed!

Guest rstoy

Perhaps VIP+ could get some extra commands in creative world to compensate. I voted to remove VIP world.

Robert

Guest JxAce

I'm thinking maybe we could section off the new creative world to make some benefits for Golds.

Spawn area = no one can build except select staff (not general building, but improvements on the spawn itself)

Within 1000 blocks of spawn (featured zone) = only projects chosen by staff can be moved/built there

Within 1500 blocks of featured zone (Gold zone) = only Gold+ can build there

Within (infinite) blocks of Gold zone (creative zone) = standard creative world for anyone

I wouldn't mind a staff zone in there as well, maybe between featured and Gold, but I think 4 zones is enough.

Comments anyone?

Guest Peter

Okay, but why is that? :lol:

Guest Emil

Okay, but why is that? :lol:

1: Its huge, it will take ages to make small schematics of the entire place and then import it into a new world.

2: It WILL lagg the server with all that importing. i might crash myself and mess the shizzle up.

3:i will have to make it fit into all the other terrain.

4: easier and cooler to make a new spawn. old spawn is 128.. How you thing me with Voxel and 256 is? "Mwahahahhaa"