Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter

MovableChest

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the concept of this plugin?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should this plugin be installed?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Peter

I found this plugin while I was looking for a "fun" plugin we could dedicate to our VIPs. It requires the 1.2.3-R0.3 dev build which may be out-dated compared to the build JR uses (I may be wrong) but I just wanted to share this with you guys and see what you guys think about this plugin.

This plugin allows you to move blocks such as chests, furnaces and dispensers with pistons. However, I am unsure if the sticky pistons work the same way, but this plugin will allow us to create much more inconspicuous rooms! :lol:

The poll is above so vote away! I'm not suggesting that we have this plugin installed as soon as possible, but I am merely putting the the plugin out there. Post what you think below :P

Guest Bullseye55

If this is for everyone, certainly yes!

Compatibility with Worldguard though...

Guest Peter

Bullseye55' timestamp=1334105463' post='62498] If this is for everyone, certainly yes!

Of course it is, that's why I posted it here :lol:

Bullseye55' timestamp=1334105463' post='62498] Compatibility with Worldguard though...

What about it?

Guest Emil

LWC. It will totally mess up all thoes protections, also allowing other members to STEAL your stuff because they can simple move your chest.

I voted Yes and No. I like the plugin, but it will only cause trouble, so do not install it.

Guest Wavesludge

I like the concept but this shoudln't be installed for reasons Emil just mentioned in the post above.

If there were a way that te chest moving plugin had it's own protection that followed the chests,or if LWC could followed it, I would say yes to the installation

---

Bullseye55' timestamp=1334105463' post='62498] Compatibility with Worldguard though...

Armdys' timestamp=1334114875' post='62502] Well it might mess up the world guard on the chests

Why would worldguard matter if the chests are locked? That's not the plugin that handles the locks of chests, it's LWC

Guest Armdys

Why would worldguard matter if the chests are locked? That's not the plugin that handles the locks of chests, it's LWC

That's what I ment >.< I forgot that it was called LWC