Wolf

Do You Think the World Will End?

mecmax445' timestamp=1341161587' post='76123] its basically a sort of history book that is predicting the future. I dont think people would make calendars lasting 4000 years.

...and we are free to choose whether to believe that prediction or not, are we not? ;)

There was thats why December has Dec in it as in maths a ten sided shape is a decagon so explain that one why December has the mathematical name for a 10 in shape terms I think its greek

Edit look what I just found: http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars/year-history.html you might want to look at it

That article is very interesting, but that still has nothing to do with the world ending in 2012 :P

Do you even beleive the world will end?

yay! let's listen to the guys who made houses out of their own crap on when the world will end!... that's what think the people have in their minds. (they don't make houses out of their own crap)

The thing that fascinates us about this topic is the fact that the human brain can not handle the fact that the world will end

Actually... the thing that fascinates me is that I've wanted to world to end before, and what I want does not happen. Poof... there goes the 2012 idea xD