Roberto

What's your favorite game?

1. Minecraft (duh)

2. The Elderscrolls V: Skyrim

These two things are really the games I play all the time. Skyrim, I'm justa real pro at, I've completely beaten the crap out of the game, and I just loved it sooooo much. In the case of Minecraft, I'm quite sure no more words need to be said :)

Hm tough one. So many good games, sometimes its hard to pick. But here goes:

1.) Red Alert 2 - This is a typical school example RTS game. The way they should be - fast paced and fun fun fun. This game will always have a place in my top list.

2.) Minecraft - Who says that they dont like legos LIE. A game that lets you build stuff, explore, fight....all with friends, in a huge sandbox? Hell, what more do you need?! :D

3.) Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition - I have spent way too much time on this game. But, with a few friends hours can seem like minutes playing this. Cammy ftw! :D

4.) Blood Omen 2 - Atmosphere, story, setting, voice acting. Another perfect example of what a game should play and feel like. It might be old, but once you start playing it, it is one of those games you want to finish in one sitting. Amazing stuff

5.) TES Oblivion - Same with SFIV, way too much time spent on this game. While the vanilla game does not offer that much in content and variety - with the worlds BIGGEST mod community, this game reaches new heights in the RPG ganra. Simply epic. OOO Rules. One can debate that Skyrim is the superior game, but it always felt so....small to me.

Thats my little, not so final top 5. As I said, there are a lot of awesome games out there, and its seriously hard to pick only a handful. The ones in this list are mostly here because of the ammount of hours spent in them or the nostalgia factor.

sousuke22' timestamp=1343911425' post='80755] 1.) Red Alert 2 - This is a typical school example RTS game. The way they should be - fast paced and fun fun fun. This game will always have a place in my top list.

Ooooh RTS. I have not seen anyone other than you mention that they play RTS :P I haven't played RA2 before, but I love C&Q Generals and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne a lot if you've ever heard of them :D