Alex

Write a letter to Notch/Jeb

In this topic, we shall write a letter to Notch, Jeb, or any one of the mojang staff members. We talk about how we like minecraft, what we think of it, what we suggest, and so on. I'll start.

Dear Jeb,

Minecraft is one of the best games out there, I'd like to say thank you to Notch, you, and the mojang staff. Now, (I know this is short) one thing I must recommend you fix is the squids. I think they are a little glitchy. For example, I once saw one in a waterfall in a cave, just swimming around. It was creepy, and not really realistic.

But either way, I love minecraft!

-commanderAIK

Now back to JR,

You see? Nothing to it, yeah, I was in a hurry so I made it short. Now please do not quote any of this and send it to mojang, think of this like a draft for your letters if you really want to send a letter to them.

Let's start!

-Alex

Ok. Here goes. (Nothing)

Dear Notch/Jeb/Mojang

Your game is amazing. Yeah. Minecraft is one of my favorite games and activites in general, and I play everyday. It gives me a chance to be creative, learn survival tactics, and punch trees, all in one! AND! I can be anything I want! Thats true, and awesome. Minecraft also gave me a chance to go on JR network, my favorite thing ever. I made lots of friends, and had a good time. Minecraft changed me, and made me a better gamer. Thank you!

Bye.

Here goes my rant...

Dear Jeb and/or Notch,

I love minecraft it is a very fun game and good for people to have no limitations on there imagination. But the only problem that i have with this new update from the old one's is... Why did you have to add different color planks? It makes me so mad that when i have a bunch of logs and i need regular planks and when i turn them to planks there different colors! I dont know if this bothers anyone else but it makes me pretty mad that i have 2 dark planks and 1 63 regular planks and i cant combine them cause there a different color. Ughhh. I dont know im just weird like that and i want my planks to combine. Please dont delete me account Jeb and/or Notch. Thanks.

Your's Truly

Dr.Phil

My turn!

Dear Jeb and Notch,

Your game is awesome, and is truely unlimited. Other games say the same, like possibly Sims, but this, is truly only limited by your imagination. All your game ideas are brilliant and worth while. But, I think the game lacks in flying mobs. There chickens, yes, but they only hover really, not fly. There's the enderdragon, but he's only in TheEnd. What is it needed is a hostile flying mob. Maybe biome specific? Like a dessert eagle, or a flying monster in the jungle. Also, I think Herobrine should be put back in the game as a mini-boss. He would only attack after you build a nether portal, which by the time you make one, you're half way through the game. He attacks, griefs, and the only way to defeat him is to find a nether fortress in the nether and fight him 1 on 1. I don't know, something like that. But great game, best game. Cheaper than most games, more fun than most games, and lasts longer than most games.

An awesome player,

IgbarX.

My turn!

Dear Jeb and Notch,

Your game is awesome, and is truely unlimited. Other games say the same, like possibly Sims, but this, is truly only limited by your imagination. All your game ideas are brilliant and worth while. But, I think the game lacks in flying mobs. There chickens, yes, but they only hover really, not fly. There's the enderdragon, but he's only in TheEnd. What is it needed is a hostile flying mob. Maybe biome specific? Like a dessert eagle, or a flying monster in the jungle. Also, I think Herobrine should be put back in the game as a mini-boss. He would only attack after you build a nether portal, which by the time you make one, you're half way through the game. He attacks, griefs, and the only way to defeat him is to find a nether fortress in the nether and fight him 1 on 1. I don't know, something like that. But great game, best game. Cheaper than most games, more fun than most games, and lasts longer than most games.

An awesome player,

IgbarX.

Oh yeah, I heard that in 1.2.8 or something real world dragons will be added. Could be laggy/creepy like squids, but cool.

Dear Mojang Family,

as my intro. I am fully thanking the members of the mojang community for making a wonderful game ^_^

i go directly to the point.. there is one thing i wish, can you make a command (SP or MP)

that can make a biome change? or its weather?

Example:

Rainforest will become a Snowforest..

cause i really like snow, its fluppy :wub2:

My turn :P

Dear Notch/ Jeb, Minecraft, in my opinion, is one of the most original and entertaining game I have ever played. I hope that it will continue to improve as it has in the past and it will stay as one of the best games of all time :D. I might add more later but I need to go for now :D

To be continued...

Dear Notch/Jeb,

I truly love Minecraft and I'm sure your other games are really awesome (I haven't played them yet) and you guys keep adding awesome ideas into the game. I personally think there should be a cape shop at minecraft.net, and a pack of 5 capes would cost around $10, and users cannot make their own capes because they would try to make the Mojang or Minecon one (the minecon cape will only be available to players who ATTEND Minecon and actually go because I've been noticing that people buy tickets but don't actually go to get the cape.

Ok, back to cape packs. Each pack will have a different theme to it (like passive mobs, hostile mobs, blocks, etc.) If only you guys could add this it would be really awesome :)

Sincerely,

Yahoby

Dear Mojang team,

Spartan here, please put the old sounds back please! i really liked them and it gave me the nostalgic feeling! also, could minecon be somewhere be in the UK? that way i could get there.

From one of your million and something fans.

SpartanChiefXD

Here goes nothing :S

dear Notch/Jeb/Mojamg

Thankyou for creatin the wonderful game we all k ow as minecraft. Thank you for all my creeper buddies. Thank you so mch i made many friends learned a new game and even started getting more imvolved as i learnt more about the game. I made a text pack an it failed but its a learnig proces. Anyways thank you soo much for mimecraf

AbeTheMudokon

To specify, tools, weapons, armor, maybe a golem (there is an interesting mod for one called the endergolem).

To specify, tools, weapons, armor, maybe a golem (there is an interesting mod for one called the endergolem).

Sure, why not, this could be fun :),

To whomever it may concern at Mojang,

I would like to see many dynamic features in minecraft. Among these would be global weather / climate. So for instance, each biome is it's own separate weather and types of plants. However since we do have days, why not add on an additional layer of seasons. So summer and spring would be more around what the current types are. But, when fall and winter comes around, plants do not grow as much and wet climates like plains, mountian, and forests get snow! I am just mentioning this in general as to go too in depth would take me longer than I have to type at this moment.

The other thing that I would like to see are sheilds per say, along with more options for weapons. Such as crossbows [more resource intesive, long reload, high damage], shields [circular and rectangular legionary ones]. Furthermore, a spear would be nice to see. This is all leading towards an antiquity type fighting style. I would also perhaps like to see renaissance style guns and perhaps something like assassins creed :P .

Also some mods have some really cool furniture that works really well such as tool racks, book shelves, and places to hang armor. Would be nice to see something like this in minecraft.

Another really cool thing to see would be an in depth thing of food. I know there are several mods out there that do that and they are really cool to work with! Hehehe... I love having specialized kitchens and also with a furniture mod, would make castles more royal so to speak. Serving more than cakes on the tables!

One last thing that would be nice to see would be some new forms of lighting.

I could go on and on o.O