Wave100

List all the JR members you know!

Here are the people i know: Jamie the epicness master of everything concerning me; CSB, Emil, Barber, Rstoy, JoeJoe, rainbow dash, Armdys, Zoley colorey the little poney, wavesludgies, cutekittencream, juggagirl, lalalexie, Munomama (ze best), mr awesome, cactusheat, csheim, majestikmoos, dandude, legoawsomeguy, charlescoop, mechris, byron, Pheester, lax man, gfdt, katiecreeper, smmbod, chris racer, commanderAIK, spunky, moorhead, ajheim, killthemill, killthehill. I know many more, but i cant think of them.

And of course, I didnt forget the Flounders: PETAAAARRR and RUPPI FLAAAWW MY INDDIIAN FRIEND (sorry, the magic of friendship is too strong :P)

Mecmax, Zolacolor

YEEEAAARRGGH IN YOUR FACE ZOLA I'M BEFORE YOU!!!! BROHOOF /)*(\

(my average reaction when an admin talks about me :P )

(People know mechris, the troll, the griefer, the guy who ruined the Jr economy, and then they think of me :) (which isnt always a good thing @moorhead2015

@Zolacolor

mecmax445' timestamp=1340743544' post='75476] And of course, I didnt forget the Flounders: PETAAAARRR and RUPPI FLAAAWW MY INDDIIAN FRIEND (sorry, the magic of friendship is too strong )

I actually find that funny. You made a point to mention all the founders and you forgot damsch12 xD Silly goose.