Radfa

For the Bronys

. I was in the military and have 300 confirmed kills.... I'm going to kill you.... Pooti-Spencer here....

isn't that information supposed to be all hush hush? and if you do kill him here's your confession...

I have two things to say! That's right everyone, STEP ASIDE! I'M COUNTING TO TWO!

1) We're like a book club, and I find it humorous. "The ending to FO:E was so intense!" "The ending to My Little Dashie was sooo much sadder than that!" "OMG guys! You read Past Sins yet? It's so hardcore!" "I need to finish Blue Angels first, sorry!" (Not actual quotes. Just, I don't know, funny stuff?)

2) Can someone compile me a list of famous bronies? I don't mean like Andrew W.K. or Gabe Newell, I mean within the fandom, like Tombstone and Saberspark. I tried to google for one but it only came up with famous people who are bronies. The only reason I need this list is because I have a lot of time on hands, and I like to day dream, so I one of my day dreams is to be in like a skype call or something with the famous guys, and I'm famous too, and then we all play Mann vs. Machine :3 But I can't think of who else to add in there, ya know? Gotta get the facts straight!

It just occurred to me that I should probably I get an account on Equestria Daily. I didn't think I'd ever need one until the latest discussion. It was questioning, "Would you still watch the show if it weren't for the fandom?" To be completely honest, not trying to be cool and hipster or anything, nope. I don't even care that much about the show, it's just a nice thing on the side. I actually like being a brony because of the fandom and all the fan fictions and art and animations. The show's really starting to disappoint me, especially how they added alicorn twilight. I'd be fine if it was like the end of the series, but mid way? No, you just don't do that.

@ThEXxXRuInS, this is the pony creator that most people use. Enjoy spending a day making your own oc! (original character)

I got over Twilight quickly. You just gotta ignore it and it's fine.

Also, I joined because of Fics. I'd probably not watch the show as much if not at all if it weren't for the fandom.

Radfa how do you make pony versions of people? It's so cool! Can I be a pony? Can I? Can I? Can I?!?!?!

@ thXxXRulnS

I will do it for you just tell me what you look like or post a picture and tell me your talent

Just finished the side stories of Past Sins, finally giving that final closure needed for the story. It was absolutely heart-felt and great. I loved it, it made me feel happy inside, it was awesome, and I suggest reading it if you have the time. Now the question is, what do I read now? Ugggghhhh......

#BronyProblems :I

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznnnnfnfnfrrkkkk...! hn? wha...what WHaat is it?

uagh im back and i got bored enough to read 3 different short fics in one night and still be awake enough to browse for more news regarding season 4

soooooo what's new?

oh yeah i found this.

discord_trolling_ii_posterartwork_by_gru

Which story? This seems sad and stuffs, so I think I might read it.

Also, for those TF2 nerds of us, I find this rather familiar video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eljZk_KsrNk

For some reason I can't get the video to show up, so click the link. I promise it's not rule 34 or rick roll.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhh......

Mooss: Here comes the parade

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Oh sorry. lol welcome! (the flutters side of me, sometimes too polite IT can happen @MajestikMooss!)

P.S. Also sorry for multiposting. just catching up on what i missed...@IgbarX, don't do that agaaiiin! also feel free to join mooss and i on borderlands or TF2, it has been quite quiet...for us at least.

I've actually never watched this show. Am I missing out?

It's opinionated, but I believe you are. The animation is fantastic, the voice acting superb, the characters diverse, the story fleshed out, and the humor contains cartoon violence and some pretty good jokes. I'd say it's a show worth watching alone, but what makes up for it is the fantastic community and fandom that's behind it, including music, animations, etc.

just catching up on what i missed...@IgbarX, don't do that agaaiiin!

Dafuq did I do???

Personally, I don't think the show is like, the greatest thing in the world. It's more of the fandom you're missing. The show is a nice point of discussion and you get to understand just what people are talking about, but the fandom stuff is where it's at for me. The art, the animations, the people, the events, the games, the fan fictions, it's a wonderful world out there you're missing. None of us are going to force you to join us, but...

mlp-THEHERD.png?t=1299266088 

My dog was whining at me to feed him the other day, but he was a 10 minutes early. So I said to him, "Come back in 10 minutes. If I feed you now, you'll wake up everypony in the morning." And then I realized what I said, but luckily no one was home besides me. That was the first time I ever made a slip up like that.

I have found myself without anything to read once more. Any suggestions for a story? Nothing huge like Fallout Equestria, but something decent.

Preferably a story that uses elements from Kingdom Hearts, like Heartless and Nobodies, the world would be a better place with those.

My dog was whining at me to feed him the other day, but he was a 10 minutes early. So I said to him, "Come back in 10 minutes. If I feed you now, you'll wake up everypony in the morning." And then I realized what I said, but luckily no one was home besides me. That was the first time I ever made a slip up like that.

Although I think you don't like anthro-ish stuff, what you said kinda reminds me of a fanfic I'm reading called Five Score Divided by Four

I'd like to put a link but I'm on my phone.

EDIT: this might not work but yolo http://www.fimfiction.net/story/93383/five-score-divided-by-four