Radfa

For the Bronys

Give that watch. Might want to lower your sound near the end.

That was quite loud. not suprising cause it happens in almost every scary thing but nonetheless loud and sudden.

also regarding cloudsdale, ima ask for help by some bronies who know their ponies well and who are good at building.

if not then iggy ima show you that i can make it.

Give that watch. Might want to lower your sound near the end.

You're nuts. No way you could pull that off. Cloudsdale is a whole CITY, like the size of Manhattan. Good. Luck. Brah.

Not gonna advertise or anything, but the pony server I go to has a scale model that looks fantastic.

Operation: Watch EQG was a success! I've watched the movie, and I rather enjoyed. Anything that might be considered spoilerish I'm putting into a spoiler. Those will be things that don't affect the plot any which way, but I guess might ruin the plot for you. If you're not planning on watching it, and/or are just watching it for the story, I suggest hitting it up.

Alright, story time! So, we pull up at the theater. I actually had to bring my dad along because he was my only ride, but don't worry he knows, so it's not I'm dropping a bomb shell in the middle of a theater. We walk into the lobby, and it's full of little kids and I'm thinking, "Oh my god, I've made a huge mistake." But when we get into the theater, we only got there about ten minutes early, it was already pretty packed. We PLANNED to sit in the way back, but guess who was there? Only the bronies were sitting in the back seat, the rest of the theater was an assortment of bronies, parents, and kids. More kids than bronies so anyone that was a parent didn't really seem to mind. We had to sit near the front. Not like the front of the slanted part, but the front that's meant for people who come in late or couples that are planning on making out when the lights go out. We sat in the middle second row, and we actually ended up splitting up a group. Which made me feel kind of bad, but overall it didn't ruin the experience.

I was pretty nervous being in that theater, but once the movie started playing (No previews! Woo!) and the lights dim, I was in my comfort zone again. It was like sitting behind the computer watching the rerun of the episode on Youtube because I'm too lazy to get up at 10AM, or sitting in the basement watching it so no one would disturb me while it was going on live. There was a few people that were bit loud. A brony that was bit too excited would say a comment loud enough to be heard in the front row, but only occasionally. There was also a women that had a loud laugh and a kid with a howler monkey screech for a laugh, but it was cute and I think she might have a brony brother or something, because she seemed to get the references. I stayed for the credits because I heard there's an easter egg in there, and indeed there was! We got out, went to a local restaurant for lunch and went home. My dad seemed to somewhat enjoy it, which was a bit of a relief, because I'd hate to have to drag him to a theater and absolutely hate it.

The rest of this stuff is going to be, like I said, maybe spoilery. Not to spoil the plot, but maybe the funny and unexpected moments that were clear brony shout-outs.

One thing you guys might have been thinking about is, "Wait, there's a duplicate of each of Twilight's friends? What about her?" This is actually addressed by Pinkie, who asks Twilight if she has a sister who lives in town and also has a dog that looks exactly like her and Spike. How interesting would it have been if Twilight met her human self?

All those concerns with Flash Sentry being Twilight's boyfriend, rest assured, were not important to the story. In fact, I question why they even put in there in the first place. Possibly to christen a new ship for all the fan fiction writers out there? It was indeed a romantic relationship, but did not propel the plot whatsoever. It was actually awkward to watch those parts.

350204__safe_vinyl%2Bscratch_equestria%2 Vinyl's eye color confirmed as being rosey, pinkish, redish, violetish, I don't know, somewhere in that color scale.

350531__safe_big%2Bmacintosh_equestria%2Big mac came in and actually got some 'Eeyup's and 'Nope's in there.

The Cakes also got some screen time, but the twins. Also Granny Smith (Almost called her Granny Bacon. R.I.P), Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, and even the CMC, who even got some speaking lines. Snips and snails were henchmen (Like in the series.) and Sunset Shimmer is finally canon.

Twilight actually slept in the school library, she didn't eat any meat, although she did grab a hamburger for lunch, because she was doing what Fluttershy was doing. Fluttershy didn't eat hers either, which is peculiar.

Celestia and Luna were principle and vice principle, and to be honest they didn't look a lot like the alicorn counterpart. The hair and height is a giveaway, but other than that, you wouldn't have guessed.

Sadly, Discord was not in the movie, as epic as it'd have been. Nor was King Sombra or Queen Chryslis (How do you even spell that?)

Trixie_scream_Equestria_Girls_Photo.jpgThe Great and Powerful Trixie and got a Great and Powerful cameo. And last, but not least...

7bd.png Derpy got her moment to shine in the credits, dancing with a muffin! Dreams DO come true!

So, yeah, I really liked the movie, it was just like watching an hour long episode, the story was great, if a little predictable. It's a bit odd that this is a KID'S movie and they chose a high school setting, because young kids don't have an understanding of high school, so why'd they do it there? But it was great, I suggest watching it, one way or another, if you can.

hey guys! 

just saw iggy's post about EQG and I watched it, it was pretty good...

bummed about how flash is not going to be in season 4 as stated by Megen Mcarthy :(

i think ill post a link so you guys can watch it but warning i think it might have been pirated

http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/1449795/

note it might not work and the video is a little bad but not really

bummed about how flash is not going to be in season 4 as stated by Megen Mcarthy

I thought it was an agreed concept that Flash Sentry was a useless character and everyone was happy he'd never return. I actually want an explanation why you liked him, tell me. No, I'm serious. Let's have a serious argument, we're gentlemen! Also, I tried to find a picture of a pony saying, "Shipper!" but all I found was food for the cloppers. Nothing is safe....

MLP SEASON 4 NEWS FROM SDCC

Pinkie an AJ get a song together, “Apples Forever".

Pinkie gets a musical episode.

New characters, somewhere between 15-20 songs this season.

Rarity gets an episode.

Superhero parody episode in Manehattan.

Luna as Nightmare Moon again.

We meet one of Pinkie’s sisters or something

@MajestikMooss, You might want to put those in a spoiler, just in case.

Personally I already knew most of that, but for the future. And that nightmare moon thing, seems awesome. I'm guessing it's going to be the first episode of the season, and be a 2 parter.

On a side note, I got really bored, so I decided to watch this all the way through. I think I saw the entirety of the universe and the meaning of life in those 20 minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR7V_bCyZe0

Dude. I fell asleep watching that. I had some very... strange dreams to put it lightly.