Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
k3v_o - Bringer of Dark Me

Competition Time

Competition Time guys and it will only last (a little over) 24 hours!!!

ermahgerd!!!

In this competition you are required to be as creative as possible, and i don't mean your standard house, or tower. You are allowed to build as big as you want, but you must keep it within the area assigned for the competition, at /warp creativecomp. You may also build around the 2 rivers at both sides and use that to your advantage if needs be. . 1 entry per person and also only one member can work on each build and if it is found that you had help you will be disqualified.

The prize will be awarded to the entry which we see to be the best and all members may enter. If a member of staff or a helper wins a prize then the award will go to the person who came behind them.

The prizes are:

1st Place: 1 month gold membership

2nd Place: 2 weeks gold membership

3rd Place: 1 month Citizen+ membership

You will have until the 29th of june at 6am GMT to complete your entry and we will then announce the winner at 12pm GMT of the same day.

One more thing, I will expand the area if it is needed so don't worry if you think you might run out of room to build.

Happy building,

k3v_o

PS. MLP is epic xD

A competition?! Impossibru! It only lasts 24 hours?! Impossibru?!

This compebadwordion is stressing the cheese out of me. No idea what to build. Dig a pit, floating circle. Tentacles. Fire. Fire and MOAR fire. Oh god. I'll explode.

I really wish that we would have a different kind of competition. Building really isn't one of my strengths, and I would prefer having a parkour/ adventure competition, but I don't know how we would go about that. Sorry for that bit of off-topic, but I just wished for my opinion to be heard/read.

~Mooss

munomana' timestamp=1340899789' post='75725] why can't i just give the gold to one of my friends?

My view: because they didn't build the thing, you did. They may not deserve it, you do and you proved yourself by winning! :D

I don't know what you guys think, but that's my opinion.

I understand that if a helper wins, the prize goes to the 2nd best, but what does the helper get? why can't i just give the gold to one of my friends?

@k3v_o, you're going to need to make a separate topic for submissions :)

All submissions have to be in a single area, we have LB to know who built it. I will be making a topic in the staff forums for votes at 12am GMT tonight and the winner will be announced at 12pm tomorrow, short Period of time, i know, but we must be quicker to announce these things, not spend a week discussing about it. I will be world guarding the whole area at 6am tomorrow when the comp entry's must be completed by to prevent anyone messing with other entrys or going past the deadline.

I understand that if a helper wins, the prize goes to the 2nd best, but what does the helper get? why can't i just give the gold to one of my friends?

My view: because they didn't build the thing, you did. They may not deserve it, you do and you proved yourself by winning! :D

I don't know what you guys think, but that's my opinion.

Also it prevents people thinking they are a staff favorite and get cocky. Has happened before.

k3v_o' timestamp=1340902351' post='75732] Also it prevents people thinking they are a staff favorite and get cocky. Has happened before.
I see where you're going there but can a staff member get like 10,000 JR cash?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.