Alexandra

TinyBlocks Mod!

If there was a way to implemented this into a new world called tinyblock or something along those lines I would personally feel this would stop little trolls building inside other people's SMP house.

I think this would be a fun little plugin to have but is it really needed?

I know for sure that a completely new world for this plugin will not be happening and even if the plugin was installed, trolls wouldn't be able to build in other people's houses if they have their house WorldGuarded so people trolling in terms of building in other people's houses isn't too much of a problem.

"Is it really needed?" .... is ANY plugin REALLY needed? No... not really. But we add plugins to add content and more fun to the game. I explained why I want it.. I could make toothbrushes and food, and smaller clothing items, little books, more realistic things to go into my big house! Jamie did say that he would give me an entire world to myself for the house to showcase it... maybe he could add the TinyBlocks mod to that world only? Either way, this mod looks amazing... and I would LOVE to work with it.

@Felryder I'm not exactly sure. There is a server mod and a client mod... I think if you have the server mod, the client mod isn't needed... but I think I'll have to call @Jamie to the conversation.

It would be cool if it would be in the creative world and only people would donate (or staff) would be able to use the plugin. If any Citizen would be able to use this plugin they will most likely find a way to abuse it. It would ruin survival but make creative more fun! It will be awesome to see smaller items in the Big House to. :)

@Felryder I agree... platinum+ only. Maybe even gold.. but I'm leaning for platinum-only. And if it causes problems, by all means get rid of it! I hate lag. But I'm pretty sure if it's removed, all things that were created by it will go, too. I just think it's SO worth a try... a mod THIS epic.

Also, you could make little scale model houses inside of the little houses... endless possibilities really. :D

@Jack_Keeley :

Instalation (1.2.5)

Client

• Install ModLoader
    DOWNLOAD | THREAD
  • Install ModLoaderMP
    DOWNLOAD | THREAD
  • Install the mod
    Simply drop all the files from the .zip into your minecraft.jar except the readme.txt (META-INF folder should already be deleted).
    DOWNLOAD

Server

The SMP version should work great except pistons and other tile entities.

• Install ModLoaderMP
    DOWNLOAD | THREAD
  • Install the mod
    Simply drop all the files from the .rar into your minecraft_server.jar except the readme.txt (don't delete META-INF folder)
    DOWNLOAD

Those are the instructions given at the following link.

Anyways, I really hope @Jamie considers this for platinum members at least... And what's the problem with having some things be both client and server side? There aren't going to be LOADS of platinum members... and the mod could be the for the platinum world.... I think it's cool that people can opt in or out of a mod for the server. But I would definitely opt IN!

I'm really sorry to do this to you alex but it's buggy and I wouldn't want to risk it. IT has been known to cause map corruption on updates as well as lagging a server out.

I will not be the cause of a corruption of your house world and lagging the world out. I don't approve of this mod at all

If you don't have the client mod installed then it can cause issues. It would require everyone on the server to have it or it will just bug out. That is the reason that mods that need a client mod will never be on the server(except for the tekkit server, but that is on its own separate server)