Xzeddicus

Video ad for the server

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know I am making a video ad for JrCraft!! However I need about 10 clips of some really cool things like the best on the server. So please give me warps to areas you have built or someone else has built that you think looks cool.

So far I have...

1) Soulstorm base

2) Spawn

3) Alexs giant house

4) Warmees' mansion

5) The Mall

As you can see I still need 5 more and if better ones come up then I will replace them with the ones not as good as it.

Thanks for the help : ),

Xzeddy

Try to get the creative spawn and the new spawn that's being made? They would be hard to do due to their size good luck with it.

Not really. A far out view using the OptiFine mod to boost the view distance and a few seconds of well-placed camera shots, you'll have an awesome view of the new spawn and if needed, the Creative Spawn.

Wouldnt that mean that he should do it now before all the buildings are lost <_<

no people are going to transfer buildings and such when 1.3 is out. the thing is if people see xzeddicus video now then come to jr after 1.3 they will be like what the heck? why isnt there anything on here!??! you lied and we Quit jr!

Mike: 1 System:0 XD lol jk