xlucic17x

iAuction

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this plugin should be installed?

A plugin that i think would be cool is the iAuction plugin, which allows players to auction their items off and others to bid against one and another for the item(s). I dont think this will give players unfair amounts of money or anything because if the price is too high nobody will buy, so i think the prices for each item will be low enough not to give one player A LOT of money.

*There is one flaw of this but i wont say anything in this, so nobody will know what it is

Link: http://dev.bukkit.or...-mods/iauction/

and another thing, im not gold anymore and i need to change my IGN back to my username so can anymore help me with that

Recently I've been having players put up an auction in my main world and someone else bidding on it in the main world but then switch to another world that doesnt share inventories. Once they win the auction, the item goes to the new world. Is there a way to stop the item from crossing worlds?

When a player makes an auction for a damaged item, and then the auction ends, the item is not only fully repaired, but also will take no future damage. Is there a workaround for this? I'm using CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R4.0 and iAuction 2.4.12

Can you add a command to disable/enable the Auction messages? It would help greatly, since our server has a large community - and some people don't want to see these Auction messages.

I don't think this is a great idea. What does the other staff think?

Added a poll.

Well the switching of worlds one i didnt notice because i was on an objective based server with only one world so i never noticed it, and about it repairing damaged items, that was the one flaw i found with it but i think you can make it so players can only auction off fully repaired items

I don't really see this as being necessarily; I constantly see people auctioning off things via chat when they are in game, and people could always just make a topic to auction off something as well, for including people that aren't on the server at the same times. :\

I'm taking into consideration Flaw's first post so its a no from me.

@xlucic17x - If you name your topic with such a generic name you may as well post it However I still suggest that you post future plugin ideas there considering there's a topic for it.

KTFC.