Alexandra

Mangled mess of rubber... yay

So, yesterday was a crap day.... look what happened to my tire....

post-3464-0-24114000-1342558108_thumb.jp

Moral of the story: Don't EVER drive with a flat tire. FFFF

I was babysitting three children at the time... driving them to Tae Kwon Doe... tried making it to my house on the way to fill up the tire with air... this happened 500 ft. from the house... on a "highway."

I'm not too good with cars but by the looks of things you need a new tire and possibly a new wheel as well

Rim doesn't look too damaged so it should be fine to be used again, just take it to a garage and they should be able to fit a new tire around it.

A ha ha ha. hahaha :P shut up kev. lol

And to think I didn't mean for it to be dirty :unsure:

ps. that was a lie!

@k3v_o No, the rims are all bad. The idiot previous owner (MY AUNT/COUSIN) bought brand new tires for the car before they sold it to me.... but failed to tell me that they put fix-a-flat inside the tires.... instead of paying the 10-20 dollars to get them fixed legitimately. The fix-a-flat basically corroded the insides of the tires and the rims... I've spent a couple hundred fixing tires because of the damage fix-a-flat has done. (The rims are so corroded that they are scratching into the rubber of my tires and ripping them apart)

I need all new tires and all new rims.. I was actually warned by a tire place that this was destined to happen sometime soon the last time I went to get my tire repaired.

So, if anyone can find me cheapish (good quality) tires/rims for my 2002 Chevy Cavalier, I'd be totally grateful. :P

I will be buying all new tires and rims next month.

by the looks of the tread on the tire it needed to be done sooner or later any way, and if there are any "pull a part" shops around where you live that would be the place to look for cheap rims, there is one here in Birmingham Alabama, and all you do i go in with tools and a weal barrow and find your parts and come out and they will price the part and your done.

i literally just died laughing. luka I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. peter said it all. Lmfao. I'm not sure you realize the current state of my tire. thanks war. i will think about it. right now i just have a donut tire on. when i buy all new tires, I'm going to buy a full spare tire too

It looks like someone gnawed parts of the tire.

A couple of [CHOOSE ONE: chipmunks, squirrels, zombie chipmunks, zombie squirrels], perhaps? XD

I'm sorry to hear this happened. This looks really bad. :\

Also, I cannot detect any win in this sector at all.

Perhaps maybe Kev's comment. XD

EDIT: Edited for Peter's comment... You really make me laugh sometimes, Peter... XD