Xzeddicus

Why did you join JR Craft

It was a dark school morning. I had my laptop out, I had finished preparing for school and had 10 minutes left. So, I was playing Minecraft, looking for an awesome server to play on. I found JRnetwork, and without really thinking, I registered. I think it was because I was tired, and jr was free. Most servers I had seen cost money, and normally I wouldn't register. But, I registered anyway without thinking twice about it. I had already tried to play, and seen the world, but you needed to register to actually collect items and stuff. I registered, punched some trees, built a home, and had some fun. Back then, the world was pvp, and I was the hugest noob in the world. I made a little swap shop, it wasn't that successful, as you would imagine. I made tons of friends. Of course, the occasional annoyance would come by, grief me, and kill me. But we had scavenger (A working one that WOULDN'T take your stuff from different worlds) so I never lost my things. I built cool stuff, and eventually meant qazdex, who is now Armdys. He had this awesome tower, and things were great! We eventually had factions, and I had the faction Reapers, and we had 10 times as many members as any other clan, and we had the greatest base the server had EVER seen. (btw, there is no building on the server that will EVER match it's epicness!!) And there's more to the story, but really this is a topic about WHY we joined JR, but really I think this history lesson was important!

So, I joined JR because most other servers sucked, and costed money. Oh, and I had this one server that you let you do what you wanted, but when 1.8 came out, it never updated, so I had to find a new server to play on.

There! That's why I joined! Boring right? That's why I had that whole history lesson! :D

I just typed it in on Google and it was the least confusing one I found. I saw loads of others but I couldn't find anywhere to build but when I came on here I could, so after registering I started to build. Really not that exciting but it is by far the best server I've been on and I do not regret joining one bit XD

My story Is really boring though tbh. I don't think it could possibly match some of the other stories on here

I've known Jamie since we've met at x10Hosting (ages ago). I'm pretty sure that was all before JRNetwork even existed. I got Minecraft a few months ago and remembered Jamie had a Minecraft server he told me about ages before. I came here, got the IP and have set up shop since in the Tree Biome with my (now massive) house for those who have seen it.

I've known Jamie since we've met at x10Hosting (ages ago). I'm pretty sure that was all before JRNetwork even existed. I got Minecraft a few months ago and remembered Jamie had a Minecraft server he told me about ages before. I came here, got the IP and have set up shop since in the Tree Biome with my (now massive) house for those who have seen it.

We met as I was working on JR, JR is five years old, I met you in forum games while I was still learning website development etc. :D

---

I joined JRNetwork and JRCraft cause it was awesome! Had to do it!!!!!! I just knew it was right :D

We met as I was working on JR, JR is five years old, I met you in forum games while I was still learning website development etc. :D

---

I joined JRNetwork and JRCraft cause it was awesome! Had to do it!!!!!! I just knew it was right :D

Ah, ok. It's been quite some time. Man. I miss spamming Alejandro's e-mail with post updated messages for how fast we pushed those games.

When I first saw JR, I wasn't too bothered with it because I was an administrator on another forum which was horribly maintained so I moved to JR because I love forums and need a new place to stay. Other than that its just the friendly community :)

Heh. Well it's a short story. For the first 2 weeks of school 2011, Iggy would not stop talking about a great new game he found called "minecraft". Sounded pretty mysterious. So THEN a week later, he tells me that there are multiplayer things called "servers" and he had found a really cool one called "JR network". Sounded awesome. So thanks to Iggy, that's why I joined JR Craft.... thanks Iggy :D

Geez Jamie, up at like 5 am? You need sleep XD

--

But I found JR when I was using my friends account to play MC, and got bored with single player, and my friend was too, so he said look up servers, and I don't know where (MCSL I think) I found JR, and it was coolest looking one to my nooblet eyes. Then iggy told the rest pretty much.

I had this strange obsession with building as high as possible...

Oh and another thing!!

I remember a player called Fish_Whisperer who was looking to make a town, in which we founded (with my friend, @Ragelord69 ) and it was awesome! We had glowstone roads (was obsessed with that too) with street lamps, his castle, my shack, TXmanofgods boss church and graveyard, and a bunch of other peoples awesome buildings. Then one tragic day, the map reset about a week, leveling our city.

And that is why my clan exists today, in dedication to that city, that I helped found when I joined: Cyblade.

Then later came Reapers, my obsession with making club type lounges, my forge, the massive castle behind Reapers, map reset, floating log house, map reset, weird hole house... Thing..., Reapers 2.0, Hardcore obsession, PvP arena obsession, iggy going bat crap crazy and making peace clan, him makin massive (impressive) castle, him going crazy again and trying to smash it (>.> you know it's true iggy XD) Reapers 2.5 and then the creation of JRgames... And here we are today I realize that is off topic completely but what ever

Another brief peer into the history of JR in the past yearish throug the eyes of Armdys

I was searching for a great server at the time on MCSL, As soon as i logged on to JR everyone Welcomed me and told me how i was supposed to register and such. I thought "why do i need to register?" I knew there was some reason and did it anyway and don't regret it to this day :)

I was looking on PMC for a server to play on, everyone I tried just sucked. Right when I was about to give up and saw Jr network and was like This will be the last server that I will try if its no good then ill never mess with servers ever again and as you can see I love this server very much <333