Blondberd

For When the Tekkit Comes

Application:

I'd like to help out with your tekkit project, I am le master at tekkit! I used to play on tekkit before JR, and I know quite a lot that might help you out.

Personals:

Name:

Andre Sharp

IGN:

Warmees

New Zealand

Time Zone:

Auckland, Fiji.

Skype Name:

Warmees

Male

Date of joining JR:

29th February (Says 4th March due to a glitch when we were hacked.)

Favourite color:

Turquoise

Favourite Minecraft Block:

Redstone lamp (as of 1.3.1) Marble Brick (As of tekkit)

Questions:

What is your favourite thing about JR?

Everything. A loving community, grief protection, responsible staff, plugins, Jamie's dedication, Sarah_Anne_Peach and all of my Helper-friends (K2trf, Blondberd (as an exception), Smmbod, Cactusheat and MANY more!).

What is you favourite Shakespeare play? (If you haven't read any then you should.)

Romeo and Juliet. It has everything; romance, conflict affair and death!

What can you offer this project?

A full dedication to the project, knowledge, somebody you can depend on and a mature exaple with authority when needed.

Are you good at designing structures, or following designs?

I like to build anything that I desire, especially ancient themed buildings like Spartan towers or cathedrals, I am really obsessed with Sparta. I usually build them with sandstone, but in Tekkit, I spend hours on end manually quarrying marble with bronze tools to get marble brick.

What is your best build? (If you have one on JRcraft put the warp into the description.)

I build a massive Spartan cathedral on the [tekkit] server I was on last year, before it shut down. It was amazing! It was 320x320 blocks long and amazing. On JR, I built a massive Nature themed Brewery, called the 'SoulStorm Brewery' at /warp soulstorm or /warp blinx.

Would you be ok with Roleplaying?

Me gusta! I've been roleplaying since the early years of MC.. I'd be more than happy to RP!

What are your thoughts on cheese?

Add. To. Minecraft!!

Do you have a custom skin?

Since January, I've made about 500+ skins, all in high definition and took at least 15+ minutes to make. I currently am wearing a skin of a Spartan warrior that I made. It's HD, and it's wearing a bronze helmet, a red kilt and a red cape. I make tons of skins via request in my spare time, so yeah.

What time period do you like to build off of?

Hours and hours on end. Literally.

Odd or Even numbers?

Odd numbers. 11 is an odd number, and my favourite number.

Cats or Dogs and why?

Cats. Cats see into other dimensions, duh.

What is your preferred minecraft building material?

(JR Craft) I love building out of sandstone. I can be industrial, though, I can build with wool, wood, iron blocks, and many other variations.

(Le Tekkit) Anything that looks ancient, marble, marble brick, bronze blocks, copper blocks, basalt stone and basalt brick.

Choose one from the list below:

• IgbarX
  • _CSB_
  • Rstoy
  • Barbermiss
  • K3v_o
  • Jamie

Le Jamie. Me gusta. Me gusta indeed; I wouldn't be typing on this very page if it wasn't for him. I am eternally grateful for what he has done for JR. Thanks, Jamie.

Ending Statements:

Over all, I would love to help out for this. I have been awaiting the day that tekkit comes to JR. I would be on here 24/7... Screw school :P I am fairly good at Tekkit, I know how to smalt, enchant craft and so on almost every single item, and I am alright with the physics with electricity and nuclear. I really hope I get accepted, you won't gregret it! :D

Sure Warmees, one more won't hurt. Maybe we could have sparta as a town...

As for the wall building machine, the land markers only go up to 64 blocks so that won't work for the main walls. Maybe we can use it for a smaller city though. For when we set up quarries though I'd like to use solar power and have many instead of just one. Having one big one is slower then have 9 small ones. We can also set it up so that each one, except for one, sends its cobble to an energy condenser for different things. Two to diamonds. One to iron, one to tin, and so on.

Ok a couple of things, I was watching a tekkit video and saw something about mining turtles. I was wondering if any of you knows how to program them, if so we'll set up a couple of them on top of each other with the bottom one at sea level. Then set them up to go around a 2000x2000 trench so we don't have to try to count things out.

Second, thinking of the wall builder thing. What if we set up walled in areas for people to build and mine in. We would have a couple of these areas around. This would make so we can keep the main part of the world safe from people destroying a forest or beach. Maybe just set up areas for resource gathering. I kinda want the majority off the world to be like a map in a game.

Thirdly, do you guys think we will need to make a story for the whole world? Or just for individual cities?

Also I want to set up a quest line for each city, and for the whole world. I have an idea of how to do this. We need to have a Skype meeting for planning.

Blondberd' timestamp=1344370195' post='81261] Thirdly, do you guys think we will need to make a story for the whole world? Or just for individual cities?

We could possibly do an imitation Avatar: The Last Airbender type thing where the different cities are from the people that didn't agree as one big society, and they have gone their separate ways. Would also improve on the RP a bit (I think) because it would make the players choose which of the towns clans (we could really just use clans for this if we do this) to join.

Kinda like the scientists vs. sorcerers on most tekkit servers, only with four (I believe four, I may be wrong) different groups to join.

Sure Warmees, one more won't hurt. Maybe we could have sparta as a town...

Omfg... That's a freaking epic idea! I'm really good with egyption/roman type buildings, so it would be my absolute pleasure if I could have the opportunity to build it!

Thirdly, do you guys think we will need to make a story for the whole world? Or just for individual cities?

I agree with K2trf. We should have the avatar thing, people going their seperate ways and forming different establishments. Besides, if there was only one storyline and one main quest that people accomplished, they'd all get bored when they finish the storyline. With K2trf's idea, we could have like five quests per cities, and with ten cities, that's 50 quests.. I doubt people could get bored with that! And I'm not saying one person has to come up with all of the ideas, we could split it, a city and ten quests each. It's an efficient and productive way for us to do this. We'd attract a hell of more people to JR, especially with some publicity and advertising! :D

Sorry guys, I was on a trip the last week, I am back now. We need to try to set up a skype meeting. @ I assume you have your skype fixed as you did one for the other Minecraft movie thingy. Pretty much any day before the 27th I'll have some time to do it. After that I'll be in school in the mornings from Mon-Thurs. What times can you guys do?

@ Tim I assume you have your skype fixed

Indeed I do; I am back at school and begin classes tomorrow. I have only one class on Friday (11am - 11:50am, EST (-5 GMT)), so either Friday or this weekend would work fine for me.

It can't take too long though - back at school = back to having work to do. :\

JrTekkit is coming tomorrow! All of you who I have accepted need to start giving me some times that you are able to be on on Sunday.

For recap:

Team Consists of:

Blondberd

@

@Rugtugba

@

@Radfa

@

@Zolacolor

@Warmees

and maybe a couple more of people that I know.

List of Cities:

Atlantis

Xanadu

Coruscant

Camelot

Sparta

Possible Relation ship Between Cities Idea:

We could possibly do an imitation Avatar: The Last Airbender type thing where the different cities are from the people that didn't agree as one big society, and they have gone their separate ways. Would also improve on the RP a bit (I think) because it would make the players choose which of the towns clans (we could really just use clans for this if we do this) to join.

List of peoples Jobs:

Farmer/Engineers: Chrisracer24 K4l397 k2trf

Miners/Builders: Rugtugba Blondberd

(Some of you haven't said which you want to do yet. I also combined builders with miners.)

People add me on Skype and in the message say who you are. We'll need to talk soon, I've talked with Rug, and Tim a bit on this so they kinda know what is going on. Also the basic wall idea right now you can see if you go on JR and go to /warp blondarenafloor. Underneath the arena is the wall. So fly up and out and under. I have built a section of wall and a gate.

Blonderd

@Blondberd This sunday? Not at all; I'll be gone this entire weekend (home instead of on campus), and I don't dare try a tekkit server with the connection my parents have. Starting Monday I'll be able to help though - I'm usually done with classes and playing Minecraft (or Steam, or whatever) by 7, although this isn't a given.

EDIT: This will be cool though - I can finally stop playing Tekkit by myself! XD

My Skype name is just Blondberd, and it seams like maybe tuesday might be the best to start on. I have harmonica club Monday evenings. I will probably go on once it's open by myself though to start getting far away from spawn and finding a good area and starting to collect stuff.