Blondberd

For When the Tekkit Comes

Like k4 said, the warp is oil but that just the factory, sometime today I place on going out and finding a good place for the actual project. We have the factory here because of the oil, but the actual land around that is just tundra for 1500 blocks or more in each direction. What do people think about building this all over water and just make it a little smaller but have only the cities. I am not particularly fond of this idea since both @ and I know just how long it takes to make a 100x100 area. I am just putting this idea out there because the other biggest part of the map is the ocean and we could just teraform our own land. It would have to be by hand though. Other wise I think finding the right sized area with no one in it might be kinda hard. Unless @Jamie is up to the idea of having a separate world on the tekkie server for this and all other roleplaying, kinda like the one there is/was on the vanilla server. (I am not entirely sure about what is going one with that atm since sadly i have not been on JR vanilla server in a while, last I heard it was in progress.) If Jamie is reading this, I am not really asking if this is possible or not, I am just asking what are your thoughts on this. Since I know that when it comes to running a Minecraft server nothing is impossible for Jamie.

It gets more complicated with tekkit, but I'd say with my experience it'd be possible.

Ok I'm not sure but I think Jamie said that the old single tekkit server world is gone, I don't know since it isn't on the eu server and the US server is working weird for me. Because of that I have been working on the eu server and am getting pretty well set up. It's really nice since the most people I have seen on there is only about 4. So come on sometime. I haven't set a warp send me a tap if you see me. I am going to start working on building the main gate and Camelot.

Are we moving to the eu server then? I went on the us one yesterday and everything was still there. Also if the factory doesn't look the same its because I right clicked to open a chest and forgot I was holding a red morning start (i rebuilt it though). I started building a red power sorting machine although it is a bit messy and you might want to change it. I think I put all the materials for it in a chest in the factory.

Ok I didn't know if the the stuff was still there in the us server. I wasn't able to get on but I'll try again.

Ok I found a spot it's about 3000 blocks away from spawn and a pretty nice area. I am teraforming and clearing the land of trees for right now I will start building a wall around this entire big island soon.

Hey I was gone for the weekend so I wasn't able to work much on clearing the land. But if you want to see it The area I have pieced out is at /warp landclear someone else who was helping me made that warp. It's bigger then it looks when you keep going. Past the jungle biome there is a swamp and desert, and where the warp is there is a pretty good grassy biome. I have started leveling some of the land near the warp for a city and am going to start laying out the walls soon.