Callum ♥

Minecon

Hey guys!

Quick overview of what's happening at Minecon. Everyone's here, apart from the Yogscast and AntVenom. I haven't met Callum yet, but I hope to recognise him today. We got badges, and a "Swag Bag", yet only with pieces of paper (& a Minecraft account) in it. We ( me, @csheim, @mechris445 ) met Jeb, Notch, Lydia, GenerikB, Docm777, Guude, InTheLittleWood, Cavemanfilms, and other cool people (see how many signatures you can recognise on the photo).

I've added a couple of Loot photos.

post-6112-0-42839400-1353831956_thumb.jp

post-6112-0-11749600-1353832042_thumb.jp

Hey guys!

Quick overview of what's happening at Minecon. Everyone's here, apart from the Yogscast and AntVenom. I haven't met Callum yet, but I hope to recognise him today. We got badges, and a "Swag Bag", yet only with pieces of paper (& a Minecraft account) in it. We ( me, @csheim, @mechris445 ) met Jeb, Notch, Lydia, GenerikB, Docm777, Guude, InTheLittleWood, Cavemanfilms, and other cool people (see how many signatures you can recognise on the photo).

I've added a couple of Loot photos.

post-6112-0-42839400-1353831956_thumb.jp

post-6112-0-11749600-1353832042_thumb.jp

Shut up and take my jealousy!!!!!

I really want to go but I'd never be able to go :/ unless it's in NYC in which case I could maybe have a chance... I really wanna. Also MOAR PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!! >.<

How much is the sword and heads?

Thanks Barbermiss :P I had to take them quickly since we had to be there by 10AM, so I hadn't had time to flip it :P

In total, I had 28 signatures, and a few of them are Mojangstars. I met CSB right at the end. We were shouting "CALLUM" like crazy, and then @csheim spotted him literally at the last minute. I got his autograph ;)

I'll post some more stuff later (photos & stuff)

@ Martin (InTheLittleWood) was there for them. I gave him a potato with eyes on it, and he's going to give it to Simon & Lewis.

Oooh hes also awesome :P

Even if hes not the one I want playing my custom map ;)

(the potato will probably be rotten by the time he gets to the yogscast...)