Callum ♥

Minecon

I wish minecon as closer to me... like in Boston. But then more than half the people in JR wouldn't be able to make, much like now. I guess it's a lose-lose situation, wherever you put something there will always be people who can't make it. But it'd be so awesome to see everyone from JR in real life. Someone set a warp in France for me!

I could have gone but instead I am going to warped tour uk as I could get me and my brother tickets for warped tour but only one of us a ticket for minecon and my parents wouldn't let me go to France by myself as I would only be able to get one ticket

JRLogo3.png _CSB_' timestamp=1343947914' post='80799] Could this be a good point to get all the JR members to meet up together ? (Probably).

The European ones, yeah!

I like that idea, @ - I wonder if you get a cape from just buying a ticket.. I might do just that. XD

Aww I live in Belgium and Paris is not that far , but I am so young , and I don't think my parents would let me go =( and DisneyLand is not cheap :L it would be awesome to meet other players :D maybe someone can record everything , and also when he meets a player from JR =D

@Peter @System and we mean EVERYTHING!!!! Whether eating, sleeping, walking, Running, gunning, bunning, sunning thumbing, fumbling, making up random wordaling.... but not pooping... leave the camera outside the door for that......

I'm trying to be able to go, but unfortunately it seems I won't have the funding to go there. I first need to sort out my passport with the british embassy, then get the ticket and flight. Unfortunately it won't be likely that I will be able to represent JR this year. So CSB and system can offically represent JR during the time :D (I'll be sending Tshirts and keychains with JR on it so they can prove they are from JRCraft -> Once I see the tickets they have bought)