Lexie<3

Would You Rather?

Let's Play a game of "Would You Rather?" All you have to do is answer the question above and ask your own.

Example:

Derp- Would you rather lick an old man's stinky armpit or chew on a rotten yellow toenail?

Herp- Chew on a rotten yellow toenail

Would you rather be rich and ugly, or Poor and good looking?

Derpina- Poor and Good Looking

Would you rather Fly or Read minds?

And So on :).......

Let's Begin! Would you rather have a third arm or third leg?

Make a complicated installer in Batch. I think that's simpler than C (but that may just be me).

Would you rather spend five days straight locked in a car with a sibling (if you don't have one, pretend you did) or with no Internet access of anykind (WiFi, 3G, etc.)?

I'd rather spend five days in a car with sibling. At least I'd have the interwebs back when I get out...

Would you rather have to inspect each potato at a factory by hand for the rest of your life, or be able to eat nothing but rotten potatoes for a week. O_O

/,\ What do you think?

I liked your post.... Being the creator of minecraft requires you to work and be creative... Neither of which I currently strive to do...

Would you rather kiss Justin Bieber or spend a friday with Rebecca black? (and don't lie -_-)

That's easy, rebeca black,providing she just so happened to have lost her voice XD. Actually whether she had lost her voice or not I would go because I wouldn't kiss justin bieber.

Would you rather go to minecon or E3?

Unlimited money of course. With that I can develop a food that has the same taste and texture as a pineapple xD win win all around.

Would you rather listen to 1 Jedward song for 12 hours (you cannot do anything that may drown out the sound, eg. Bashing your head off a wall), or eat off an elephants arse? (be sure to look up jedward if you do not know them... they are terrible!)

Edited by k3v_o
late with post