Jamie

Why do you visit, play and stick around JR

Hrrmm. Probably not a hard question... all the reasons I love JR. I've always loved forums, probably too much. But for some reason, I stay for like 5 days and get bored. Sometimes I can't stand the community. One troll is bad enough, when they fight to be the best troll... it's pure terror. I guess I stayed on JR because the community isn't too big. If you think about it, all the people on the forums at least know each other. And everyone is so nice to you... yeah. Somehow, JR attracts pretty great people, because everyone who regularly posts on the forums is awesome. Then, JR Craft. Iggy suggested it to me but I didn't play on it all that much in the beginning. I gave up minecraft completely for about 2 months, and came back to it. I remembered JR and came back on. I built a house, and a stranger asked me to build a city with them. THe whole point of a server is to play with others, and those other people that I found on JR we awesome (for the most part) considering the jerks were ALMOST always banned.Everyone else may say it, but the whole reason for me that I stay on JR is the community. The staff is great, the dedicated members help make JR a better place. That's what JR has that the other servers and even some forums don't have. Because the community isn't terribly large, you'll never be left out, someone's always looking for a friend.(I almost forgot. I'm a staff in training, the more I stick around, the more I learn. Let's ignore the fact that one of responsibilities is to play actively :P)''

Visit =A lot of fun and I know a lot of people on JR

Play = It's a lot of fun and the only minecraft server I can trust to be lag free

Sleep = I need to sleep

Stick Around = I'm trainee staff and I am a regular poster on the forums and I like the staff on JR

I just feel like Jr is part of my life now, Theres such a huge community, people i know, things i do. I feel great when I help out with greifs, arguments, or any other casual problem. (Most) People on Jr are incredibly nice, they always say hi and everything, its just great to know them. Its also a way I communicate with my old french friends, other bronies, and people I just like to hang out with.

This is definately the best server I've ever been on (equal to Zcraft @Zolacolor :P ). I don't think any server can be as great, as amazing as Jr.

The forums also help, just socializing, getting to know people across the world who lived different lives, understand their thoughts, culture, and everything.

Thanks @Jamie :)

Visit=I got to know cool people here

Play=More fun then any other place, seriously other forums are boring >.>

Eat=Jamie makes the best food and the only way to get it is through Peter's Black Market (Only accessible through JRNetwork)

Sleep=Zzzzzzz.... hmm er what?

Stick Around=Well I've spent so much time here I really have no reason to leave XD Plus I got to a staff position, I figure that'd be reason enough =P

I play on JR because of the Server setup itself, allowing flying, not having oppressivly high donation ranks, nice staff.

I visit because it's a good community that dosen't have mean people protected by staff.

This is truely my favorite server to play on for Minecraft right now!

Since I'm already put almost 4 months into JR I feel like JR is a part of my life now, and I hope it is here to stay

I joined JR because of fly-enabled worlds, and the generally no-grief and world guard protection.

I stayed because I loved it :P

I left because the world was erased.

I came back thanks to @ @csheim @mechris445 playing it at my Minecraft party.

I now stay because of the amazing community, because I can see @ (who's now in India), and because of my Moderator duties.

I pop in now and then and some days I don't stop playing you want to know why? Well, where should I start? JR has an amazing community and equally brilliant servers that's right I'm not just talking about minecraft here. I've been around JR since 1.7, I'm a very quiet Gnome, I also have never had a single reason to leave seeing as when I first joined it was Jamie himself who talked me through everything not a VIP member trying to get to Moderator. :P

Thanks @Jamie for making JR what it is today! :D

Well that's simple enough; JR is the first community that I've found that doesn't take one game too crazy, nor will they treat their donators with any higher respect than their regular members. On almost every other server I've been on, the donators were allowed to do anything they wanted (some even let them use things like Nodus), which isn't right.

I've donated to JR because they are the first ones I've ever found that want people to donate because they like the server and the community, not because they want to be allowed to cheat and piss on everyone else.

Other than that, all my other reasons have already been covered by @Smmbod, @, and @Carter. :)

Thanks for making JR awesome, @Jamie. :D

I just randomly chose a server, luckily it was jr :D I can't really describe why I go on it, its just awesome but the friendly community is the main reason I stay, the features and plugins is probably the thing that would attract me to the server (if I didn't choose it randomly :P)

I visit the JR forums very often because ugh ... why not? XD I've been with JR for a while now and I feel that it's my duty to, mainly, moderate and post on the forums because that's all I ever actually do :P You could even say that I'm slightly obsessed with the forums considering my Chrome loads up the New Content page :lol:

Getting to know the people, chatting with old friends, making new ones. Trying (and probably failing) to make people laugh, laughing at what others wrote. As for JRcraft... Well, pretty much just helping. Whenever someone asks for something I try and supply it (others usually get there first), and I've been attempting to save to construction workers in ponyville at night, even though there isn't much reason to.

P.S. I don't eat JR. That would just be horrible. Though I imagine that it would taste good.

Easy Question because i love JR :) <3 <3 <3

I've been on JR for a while now... there aren't many good servers out there like this. It has a good, friendly community. I show a lot of gratitude to JR, many people put their time and effort into this server. I love being apart of JR and I stick around because there is no reason to leave :)

Visit-JR is a great, friendly community where I post about almost whatever I want!

Play-I play on JRcraft because it's a great server with many unique features.

Eat-I eat melons on JRcraft. Fresh from my farm!

Sleep-everyone needs sleep.

Stick around-I feel like I am part of the huge community and so is everyone else. Why would I leave?

Visit - I may not have been on recently but I still go on to visit. people need a little bit of munomana now and then :P

Play - I play when I find Minecraft fun... I only play on JR...

Eat - God mode suckers...

Sleep - I don't go to sleep. Ponies keep me up until morning.

Stick around - the people here are too awesome to just abandon... and... I feel like one of those people that everyone knows for some reason.

I enjoy the community, especially fellow staff members and most platinum/gold members :)

As staff I also feel like it's my duty to at least visit daily and post something, so that keeps bringing me back XD

As far as play JR... I don't as often as I used to, but I still pop in from time to time, or if I get a message that someone needs help (or if Barb gets lonely sometimes :P).

i found jr by sheer luck i was fooling around on pmc when i found the server list i did some digging and discovered that it was the first of the month so voting just started. i knew by heart that the top3 were bot voted because they already had 100 votes jr was 4th on the list with 25 so i decided to click the ip and connect to it and its all been uphill from there :D

Well, my first night on the server I stayed up all night even tho I had to get my son to school in the morning and then do a full day of running around, so I hope that speaks volumes :)

My communication and playtime will be sporadic at best so expect to see lots of me sometimes and then I will be like a phantom at other times :ph34r: