Warmees

Warmees' Resignation

I am sorry to tell you, but I have to resign as a staff member on JR Craft. I haven't enough time on my hands lately to fulfil the potential of a staff member on JR. I have been extremely busy with exams and my social life lately, and it pains me to leave. I can think back to early March, when I was building my first house out of bricks. I can think to April, when Gfdt and Sarah_Anne_Peach became my two best friends. Great memories indeed. Just like JuggaGirl, I must move on. I am so sorry to those of you who were close to me and will miss me. This is a tradgedy for me, as I have worked very hard for my rank and buildings. Thank you very much to the curent people of JR Craft, please keep it on the list of top servers, as a memento for me. Thank you for an unforgettable 9 months on JR Craft, an experience that will never cease to exist in my mind. I love you all <3

May the force be with you,

~Warmees.

Huh? did I miss something somewhere?

Oh and sorry you are leaving us ...you know where to come back and play though.

Um... that's actually a good point... Jugga moved up... I'm a bit confused by that as well... XD

But seriously, you're always welcome back anytime you want to stick your head in! Good luck and god speed with your classes (I know what a pain they are more or less <_< )!