Jamie Finn

JR pet shop

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should have a pet shop?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which Passive & Neutral pets should we be able to purchase? (Pick as many as you'd like)

• Chicken
    • Cow
    • Mushroom
    • Ocelot
    • Pig
    • Sheep
    • Squid
    • Villager
    • Enderman
    • Wolf
    • Zombie Pigman
    • Snow Golem
    • Iron Golem
  3. 3. Which Hostile pets should we be able to purchase? (Pick as many as you'd like)

• Blaze
    • Cave Spider
    • Creeper
    • Ghast
    • Magma Cube
    • Silverfish
    • Skeleton
    • Slime
    • Spider
    • Spider Jockey
    • Zombie
  4. 4. Where should the pets be purchasable? (Pick as many as you'd like)

• Survival
    • Skylands
    • Creative
    • Space
    • Tekkit
    • Nether

I'm not exactly sure what this does, but there is a bukkit plugin for this.

Are you trying to make a pound or something? Where dogs are kept and sold to people?

Obviously I don't know how he wants it run but this plugin looks great :D and it will cut down on people asking admins to spawn animals in

Finally, this idea was one that I saw people on the server talking about fairly long ago, and it's finally come into the forums for approval :)

You gonna have passsive mobs like mooshrooms as well as dogs?

P.S. You can edit posts if you make a mistake mate :)

@ I've added a poll (leaving out all Planned mobs that are not used in the game as of the current release version, as well as the Ender Dragon).

Also, we can create ChestShops that just sell the eggs, as well as just allow the eggs to be bought & sold in the normal mall when it gets fixed, as they are items with unique IDs. @Jamie said he figured he was going to have to allow them anyways because we are using them for the JRCraft Store.

@ - oh that is true, but that just depends on if Jamie has intentions to add it to Tekkit. If not, the plugin that you suggested should be more than fine, but since we can do this through the mall/chestshops on the Vanilla server, I think that would be simpler than adding in another plugin to do the same thing.

JRLogo3.png Tim' timestamp=1349136134' post='85826] since we can do this through the mall/chestshops on the Vanilla server, I think that would be simpler than adding in another plugin to do the same thing.

I think so too, I don't see a problem with shops in tekkit as it shouldn't be compatible with the items. If it is, then it might be a problem as it's not very "legit" in obtaining most rare items.

so we are getting a pet shop. this sounds fun. and i might actual be able to get some animals at my house.

just i think you should add cats and dogs to you poll because if its a pet shop you should be able to buy them as well.

I've added Tekkit to the options list, and I removed the 'all worlds' choice in return for making it multiple choice. You can select as many as you'd like, in case you think survival, space, and tekkit are good ideas, but creative is not. Or whatever. This just made more sense. :3

And @harsol1 I have no idea what you mean by cats and dogs then. And I can't find a place where the Wiki does either... XD

EDIT: There was one vote in the 'all worlds' category, so I just added a vote to each of the options in lou of that.

Edited by Tim