harsol1

Reseting Tekkit Server Map?!?!

Keep the Map  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we find a way to fix the lag but still SAVE the map?

i have screen shots of my inventory and u can see my name in the pic can that stuff be restored in the new world?

and yes i was meaning that starter pack to be for people that have already played and gotten far on the tekkit world.

No

That would be hard to do, we can't just simple-out the active people with the inactive people.

Also, if this does happen somehow, I still think that what you said was just WAY too much. Even though people have gotten far in tekkit, it doesn't mean that they have that much items yet.

+1

you wana a screen shot of all my red matter? i sent emailed it to barbermiss you can ask her to see it. and its not that hard to get dark matter LOL

well jamie we could prove it with screenshots and yes it would be hard to unless we have proof we made it that far (with screenshots)

@harsol1 - It would be really difficult to spawn in ALL your items one by one (Assuming that if this happened to you, a whole lot of other people who ask for it too.), I think now you should just let it go, and deal with it. Also:

it's sometimes really fun to start over. Just rebuild what you had, and fix any flaws that you saw in your old factory.

@harsol1 - I was talking about your question to restore your entire inventory. Too me, it would just take long for each person (having to type /give [player] [item] (amount)) for each item to give. I agree with the starter pack, just with different items. As for copy/paste, we already said it just won't happen.

for one i think there should be different starter packs based on how far the player can prov they were and i meant copy can paste a chest with the starter pack (so you don't have to do all that HARD WORK of typing /give <player> <item> <amount> )

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: Jamie says "No."

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,

The JRTeam