harsol1

Builder rank

Builder class.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Builder class to make the server look better?

• Yes
    • No

You know what we need?

Thats right we need a rank to help take pressure off the staff that are now running the server without out beloved jamie.

the Builder rank would allow one to be devoted to making the server look awesome.

the builder rank would/should -/gamemode so that they can build for the server and also when they are not they can still play survival when they want.

also they should have all world edit commands for all buildings should be *80% by hand but making shells, outlines, and walls.

thats about all they need if there is anything else you think i should add let me know.

and only Helper and above should be able to apply.

We have enough ranks as it is and considering we only have Tim doing backend now we don't want to overload him.

Also if we need to give gamemode to someone an OP or Admin can

WE admin already can use it & if you're OP'ed you can as well

well it does not have to happen now i just think that we should have some one that is good at building work JUST to making the server look good it does not need to much just a title and as you said OP so that this person (who ever would get this position) not to worie about anything about the server but making it look nice and just like with the mob arena topic instead of a having it a small thing at the end of the hotell the admins or mods could just say we need this then the builder could build it and the staff dont have to worry about it

also this is not something that need to be rushed into play it can be done at a time were people have the time so please dont just say no because staff dont have the time atm because in the long run it is to help the server and the staff.

There's no point in making it a rank... whenever we have a server project there's usually one or 2 trusted members who get OP to use worldedit and creative mode anyway. Once the project is done, their OP rank is removed, and we don't have to worry about abuse of power.

Adding a new rank for something we don't have a problem for is unnecessary :\

i just think we should have some one that is devoted to building all the time because the server has almost nothing i mean what happened to the spawn in 1.2 ans 1.3 they were AWESOME and now we have a cave... ?what is this?

How many people do you expect to see having this rank because that's going to be a lot of trusted people with access to WorldEdit, creative mode etc. The chances of someone screwing up the world with WE are a lot higher possibly even too damn high.

It's really not needed for them to have Game mode or world edit. They can make it in creative and staff can transfer it. I have already suggested a building team and it has been accepted. Maybe we could link the rank to that, Although I don't see it as necessary to have a separate rank.

Seems to me like not necessary. People can build anything in the creative world by flying and using /i, and if it seems so necessary for the public and survival world, an admin will transfer it.

What he said. This rank really doesn't seem very pointed.

Seems to me like not necessary. People can build anything in the creative world by flying and using /i, and if it seems so necessary for the public and survival world, an admin will transfer it.

They don't even need /i, I think citizens have been given creative.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator or the original user who created the topic.

Reason: Unnecessary as stated by above posts.

If you disagree with this action, please click on report and type the reason why it should be left open.

Regards,

The JRTeam