Xzeddicus

Zeddys goodbye

@Xzeddicus - Don't be this way we've already talked about this and just stay buddy. If this comes down to friends I don't know what you're talking about because like you've told me you're friends with all the staff. I don't see any reason for you to leave :(

I'm rather confused then. You post this around the same time you rage quit with a big 'ol **** you muno. If that's not the case, then what is? I just flew up by accident, then you go crazy as if you want to kill me.

At least provide the people here an explanation if that's not the case. It's not fair to them.

Before this goes on to a rage topic I'm going to close this.

AS for my view Xzeddicus, if your going to leave good luck with finding a better server. What's the point of overreacting to the situation, It's just going to make you look stupid.

Anyway if you were going to leave you wouldn't be looking back at this topic for posts from your friends. Easiest thing is to calm down and come back after a couple of days. Also if I see another rage topic or anything related to the incident the personell involved will be stuck on a post moderation.

Regards,

Jamie