Jugga

I am resigning my position as Admin.

I really don't have anything to say other then i'm done, no one try to stop me this time you wont like what I have to say.

For now on i'm not Jugga the Admin i'm just Jugga. Hope you all respect my wishes on resigning.

and I will not explain my self I shouldn't have to. its been fun guys.

P.s. BTW i wont be on the server til my computer gets fixed.

Its definitely sad to see one of the best and nicest staff members on the team go. You are a truly awesome person and if this is what you want I wish you good luck :)

I hope we will still be seeing you soon, even if not still as Admin Jugga.

I remember the first time I met you on Minecraft when myself & csheim asked your help to empty a chest... It was nice having the odd chat with you on Skype with Leslee and Nick. Those were fun. I hope you succeed at whatever you chose to do, and always carry the fun you had on JR with you throughout your life.

Some how check my email at just the right time... I remember when I first got on and after that you were an admin. Doubt you remember me but this is the first time I check the JR forums in almost a year and I see this :/ Well good luck with that life concept!

i havnt been a member long enough for a heart warming good bye as i have not shared any memories with you :( 
but yeah good luck with whatever path you follow from here onwards and i hope to see you in game soon :)