IAMSNOWMAN

Not A Helper = But looking to help anyone with anything i can (:

so hey guys yeah its me xD frost blast 
basically since i have joined the server i have been trying to help as many people as i can if asked to help then i will do so right away 

So far I have given over 30 stacks of sand, 10 wood stacks, 9 stacks of coal, given out tools when needed, shared my opinions of other builds, repaired a spawn-er, repaired a water-slide, contributed on building clan base and extending the area and most of all worked on building relations with the community

i recently purchased premium too, this was to assist helping and allowing me to get to people quicker 

basically if you ever need a hand in game, and im online of course i will help out (: 

kind regards 
FrostBlast130 

I am also in the same positions as you frost... i help out... have given out countles starter sets of iron tools to newer people and have even helped people build their houses to get started.... all i need is the 20 forum posts and then i will apply but i just have get to that point.... ^_^  thanks for your help in the past and if you ever want something from me i'll be glad to help out :D 

I am also in the same positions as you frost... i help out... have given out countles starter sets of iron tools to newer people and have even helped people build their houses to get started.... all i need is the 20 forum posts and then i will apply but i just have get to that point.... ^_^  thanks for your help in the past and if you ever want something from me i'll be glad to help out :D

i finally remember who you are :D ! took me a while of reading through all the posts 

you also need 3 months member time on fourms before applying :) 

but yeah i wish you the best of luck 

Haha thats like me. Warmees started me on jr and ever soce ive grown to love mineceaft and especialy jr. Al i could do ws help a poor soul who joined up and a couple a days later they could go out on their own into jr. Anyways im still citizen cos my internet wont load the helper application form >.< hoping it loads next month so i can appy. Good luck for when you decide to appy frosty uve been a great help when i started as well as eeryone who helped me THANKYOU