Jamie

Tim Has Stepped Down

Lackland...in San Antonio? ...cool ...make sure to do the River Walk down town it's cool ...well not in the Summer ..but it is full of restaurants and shops. If you want a tour use the river boat ..if you want to go to a specific place use the water taxi service. (no one told me about the water taxi service till I walked my ass off..lol) Keep in touch Tim and let us know how things are going .....after the main training of course. :)

Lackland...in San Antonio? ...cool ...make sure to do the River Walk down town it's cool ...well not in the Summer ..but it is full of restaurants and shops. If you want a tour use the river boat ..if you want to go to a specific place use the water taxi service. (no one told me about the water taxi service till I walked my ass off..lol) Keep in touch Tim and let us know how things are going .....after the main training of course. :)

Of course, of course. :) I'm doing exceptional so far - I'm already 20 lbs. down and it's only been about a month! If I can continue that pace (although it's been snowy and yucky out this week), by the end of March or the middle of April I'll be exactly where I need to be! :)

And I absolutely will be - I'll somehow manage to get my address out here too in case you all wanna send me letters (It'll probably be boring otherwise for like two months straight :\); I think I'll send it to Jamie since I have his address :)