Jamie

Tim Has Stepped Down

Hey Guys,

It's a sad day today as we'd like to say goodbye to Tim as a staff member at JR. 

Due to his passion for the Airforce he is leaving the team to work on his fitness and training he needs to do to get into the Airforce. I'd like to personally thank him for the amazing work he has done for JR in the past and we wish him the best for his future towards the Airforce.

He will be around for the moment, but he will disapeer for a couple of months.

But anyway, he will update you more,

Good luck Tim!

And now I can't edit your topic titles to be grammatically correct! XD

Tim has stepped Down :P

Also, my prior shouts are still appearing as though I'm an Admin, although that may just be a cache not yet updated.

And I will make a blog at some point, hopefully before the weekend. Thanks to every member of JR, I loved helping you all, and (when I do actually leave) will miss you all :)

EDIT: Jamie, you have a non-Staff on your Likes Leader board now! XD #swag

Edited by Tim

Shame to see you go as it is with all staff members. You were a great asset to the staff team, I hope you do well in joining the airforce. I know that you'll be back you never truly leave JR ;) (unless you get banned :P)

When you become a General, you should request for your own personal aircraft carrier and pimp it out with nothing but PC's and JR logos. When that is complete, travel around to pick all of the JR staff up.

We will then live happily ever after.

Good bye Tim, thanks for sticking around :D

When you become a General, you should request for your own personal aircraft carrier and pimp it out with nothing but PC's and JR logos. When that is complete, travel around to pick all of the JR staff up. We will then live happily ever after.

Yes, Yes, Yes, YES! Un-strike that right now! That is an amazing idea! :D

Thanks everybody :)

Thanks Tim! I remember you growing from Citizen (not wanting Helper :P) and now your an Admin! (well, now as in a few hours ago) I'm glad we had the honor to have you on the staff team, since you have been a great help (plugin work, forum work, all around everything) so thanks a lot! Hope to see you around every now and then (and flying over the Eiffel Tower to say hi when you can!)

I was here when you came...(You pieman and I's skype calls) and now I am here to see you go. I didn't see you much as an admin... but I am positive you were a damn fine one. There is no better reason I can think of to leave JR than to serve your country, god bless Tim.

______Slightly funny part______

You'll have to turn in your gun and badge son. 

Dear Timothy (weather you like it or not it works with this heart-filled to an extent passage - deal with it kaay :3)

it was a pleasure to have you on the server not only as a member of the staff but just being a part of the community in itself (:
i have not been around long enough relive bring old time memories but if you were to make it to admin - there must have been a very good reason and for that alone i thank you for the time and work you put into the server 

id also like to personally wish you luck in your air force career (:

byeeee byeeee *salutes* 

Tim now that you have left the staff team I think that now would be a great time to remind you, that I told you had been promoted to a moderator and you didn't realize you had been promoted until I told you :P (I had only just become a helper)

Better hang around the site some... Or I will find you........ and I will kill you.... painfully.... with a toothbrush!

Um... you're aware that when I enter Basic (probably will still be a month till then), I won't have access to the Internet? XD

@Chris, yes... had to when I became an Admin too... good times :) XD

Are you training in colorado tim?

No, when I go to do Basic Military Training (not there yet), it will be at Lackland AFB in Texas. Only AFB in the world where new Airmen are put through Basic. Then I will do tech training, which could be just about anywhere depending on what I do. :)

And thanks everyone :)