chrisced

The Slender Games

What is the Slender Games? Well it's like The Hunger Games but one person is Slender. There will be 23 people (24 counting Slender) and 1 will be picked from the group to be Slender. The map can be in a forest, a haunted mansion, an abandon warehouse, or even an abandon Airport! Slender will have an Invisibility Potion and a Night vision Potion. The rest of us will have torches (10+). We could even add sounds like the "Boom" thing and stuff. It will be scary AND epic! Just try not to pee your pants

Instead of 10 torches each player could have the spell (/cast lightwalk) that makes you have a glowstone block underneath. I know we don't have spells anymore, yet that kind of thing would work. Also slender should be slightly visible, so maybe one Steve head mask, or maybe a pumpkin? idk, just ideas.

So maybe we can make this happen and the Building Team and Build Clan can work together and build the map(s) for the Slender Game and if we have Plugin makers we can make a plugin(s) for the Game. Man, if this happens I will be so proud of myself :')

i very much agree with this idea - and personally don't see why this cannot be added :P 

right now we are working on other projects e.g hunger games and other fun things for jr 

but in time this seems like a reasonable investment 
+1 the post :D