djjl3000

what is the best part of jr

+1 posting in the right forum. I would have felt offended if you posted this in Minecraft because then that suggests that the community = Minecraft which it is not, but anyway :lol:

I'd say the best of JR would be Jamie. Without Jamie, what would JR be? It would be PR. You can all guess what the 'P' in PR is :P

JR for me ticks a lot of box's but its hard to pick just one but :info: because this is JR I don't have to :P , great forum, non alienating people, able to build what I want and where

non grief and non Pvp but still has war-hub and mob-arena along with creative world and survival and you d not just get to fly but you d not have to update your own fly mode with JR fly :)  which  works in survival  unlike other sever's this one actually gives people what they want and that's why I like this one and I give a thumbs down to the rest

along with all the faces :mellow:  :angry:  <_<  :huh:  ;)  :P  :lol:

I think that there is no best part of JR and they wouldn't work as well without one another;

The Forums: The forums are the central hub of JR, without the forums we wouldn't be able to take as much input from the community as we do. Not having the forums would also put us at the disadvantage of not being able contact everyone as easily as we would like to. It also allows for the quicker tracking of ranks etc and the ranks are synced to the minecraft server so everyone knows who is what rank just by looking at the website ;)

Minecraft: Without minecraft I doubt more than a five thousand people would have discovered JR for the pure fact that minecraft is popular and it attracts a lot of people. Having a server like JR's isn't easy to run. With minecraft we have gained a huge amount of people (including a lot of the current staff).

JRTX/Steam Servers: The steam servers allow players to play different games and this will remind them that JR is a technology community and not a 100% gaming one. The configuration of these servers is tiresome and boring (just like any server :P).

In all honesty I believe if JR was without one of these features we wouldn't be where we are today :)

My fav thing about JR is the staff and just the community. The staff are great! not only are they staff they are friends. :D They help everytime help is needed, and help make sure the server stays user friendly. The community is awesome! :D We have very nice/friendly ppl on the server. I think of JR as a Home away from Home. a place to get away from real world and just be yourself, have fun, and enjoy the time you spend on JR. The staff are almost always online and listening for for people who needs them or just there to chat with us! :D The best part has to be the staff being there most of the time. unlike other servers that will usually have no admin on or if they are they will abuse their power. here there is no abuse of anykind. everyone is treated equally. :D I love this server! if you arent a member yet you should register now! :D you will never regret that choice of joining the JR family. :D